Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on May 12, 2012
This book is fantastic. I am a huge fan of Coliloquy's groundbreaking format. Travis Sentell's writing is a perfect fit with Coliloquy's style. The author's voice is amazing, and the choices the reader must make keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. I am currently reading this for the third time. I won't be satisfied until I've read every possible story ending. I hope this is only the first of many more works to come from Travis.
on September 30, 2012
Not only is Travis Sentell an excellent writer, Coliloquy's format is revolutionary. My hope is Coliloquy becomes popular quickly (also financially) so Rutherford can "ride the wave" and expand her readership--beyond Kindle, Android, etc. Great job, Lisa & Travis! I plan to discuss Fluid in my doctoral dissertation. Good luck.
on October 28, 2012
This is one of the most exciting, exhilarating reads I've experienced in a long, long time. Expertly paced and incredibly detailed, Fluid is a great novel... and so much more. You've never read anything like it. I promise. Make your decisions carefully! They matter!
on May 11, 2012
Travis has done such a wonderful job writing this book, and I look forward to rereading it again, choosing different paths to take! Job well done Travis!