Other Sellers on Amazon
Colin & Brad: Two Man Group
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
They do a really great two man show - and get the audience involved as much as possible.
I have seen them at the Just for Laughs in Toronto - as well as road tripped 6 hours through New York state to Schenectady NY to see them as well. They were worth it - and i hung around long enough after the show to catch them as they were leaving to say hello and to sign my Whose Line DVD's. They were super friendly and made the trip well worth while!!
I am very excited for this DVD to add to my collection. Way to go Colin and Brad! I was hoping you would put out a DVD and you did. :)
I will recommend this to anyone who is a Whose Line fan, and give it 5 stars because you never fail to crack me up and put me in a good mood.
You've got some stunts you've seen before such as people manipulating their body movements and providing sound effects. Both of these come of quite well and set the stage for some new moves. I particularly loved a sideways theater bit where the two lie on the ground and are filmed from above. So simple, but genius. And the grand finale provides the World's Most Dangerous Improv involving blindfolds and hundreds of mouse traps. So silly, but genius. As with much improv, some of the skits are limited by the audience participation and this can result in hilarious ineptitude (such as the movement opener) or derail a great bit (I talking about you--mall cop!). Occasionally a bit will go on a beat too long--but this is near perfection and will surely delight everyone. If you were a fan of "Line" than I can't recommend this highly enough!Read more ›
But WHOSE LINE brought weekly improv to the small screen and made me laugh. Not once in a while but every single episode I watched. And while they had a number of talented individuals on the show, my favorite was Colin Mochrie. Mochrie was teased about his baldness and being Canadian each week but he dished back with a terrific sense of humor and comedic timing. So imagine my delight to hear that he was touring with Brad Sherwood across the county. While I didn't get to their show, I can now enjoy watching them whenever I want with the release of COLIN MOCHRIE & BRAD SHERWOOD: TWO MAN GROUP.
This is a taped concert film basically of the dynamic duo of quick wits displaying their comic talents. The pieces they do are not scripted and haven't been set up in advance. They're doing improv where they come out, take a few suggestions such as an event and then apply the event to different improv games that have been used for years.
They begin with a game that features the two of them unable to move without the assistance of a couple they bring up from the audience. Each movement they make is done by these two ordinary people moving their various body parts which often leads to both embarrassing and funny pieces.Read more ›
Their live stage show is so popular that they perform at sold-out shows throughout the country. This is a comedy DVD where nothing is rehearsed, everything is spontaneous and you will no doubt laugh at what you see happen on stage.
In "Colin & Brad: Two Man Group - Live and Dangerous Comedy", here is what to expect on this DVD:
* Welcome - Both men explain improv and how anyone can do it and how their skits happen on the fly.
* Moving Bodies - watch as both men pick two people from the audience who must control their bodies and improvise the storyline.
* Sound FX - Both men gets suggestions by the audience to do an improv on them riding the rapids but the audience will be provided with a mic to make the sound effects and with these sound effects, both men will improvise from what those sounds.
* Sideways - In this skit, the camera is above and both men are laying down on the floor (which makes them appear as they are in a correct walking stance) and improvising a skit.
* One Word Expert - Both men take turns saying a word and do a skit as the Love Doctors while audiences ask love questions to them.
* Jeopardy - In this skit, both men do the voices for two audience members while their mouths are opening.
* Interpreter - In this skit, Colin Mochrie must do body movements based on an audience member's occupation.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this after seeing their live show, because I couldn't get enough! The live show was admittedly much better but this was still funny. Read morePublished 1 month ago by HH
Well, my ONLY complaint is this is just a wee bit over an hour.
Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood, of "Whose Line Is It Anyway? Read more
what a fun cd laughed until my side ached. Easy ordering, fast hipping, reasonable pricePublished 4 months ago by Bev Frerichs
Laugh out loud hilarious! These guys are great, wish there was more to watch. Genuinely funny.Published 6 months ago by Amy T.