What Colin Campbell Doesn't Tell You About the China Study

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-147 of 147 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2011 11:51:19 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 18, 2011 11:53:19 PM PDT
J. Walls says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 7:49:34 PM PDT
Well Mr/Ms J. Walls, I am rather shocked by your response. I have no idea how much iodine Japanese people consume. I am not here to publish huge amounts of verifiable data. I am making an observation based upon my experience in life and what I have read. For you to say that my allergy to soy is a redundant on this discussion post is downright rude and obnoxious. I stated the allergy claim because I cannot use soy as a protein source. The meats I eat are organic when I eat them.
I am amazed at your arrogance when people post to this discussion.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2011 6:03:31 AM PDT
M.K. Reiner says:
Michigan, As a recovering vegetarian, I can attest to the problems I also encountered with soy. Unless it is prepared in the traditional, fermented way, it is not a health food, nor is it something we evolved to eat. Like wheat, which also poses a lot of health problems for folks, plant-based foods have their own health-related issues and aren't the panacea that some people make them out to be.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 29, 2011 2:10:54 PM PDT
Novalis says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 5, 2012 7:48:48 AM PST
M. Dunning says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2012 7:49:52 AM PST
M.K. Reiner says:
Veganism isn't hard to attack, as its based on faulty science and politics.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 15, 2012 9:01:55 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 15, 2012 1:19:34 PM PDT
J. Walls says:
And I'm amazed by ignorance and lack of education. It never ceases to amaze me how people like you think your questionable anecdotal experience validates as something factual or valuable to bring to the table. And I've never said the Japanese ear a lot of iodine. You clearly have very low reading comprehension skills too. I guess that's what I get for answering such an ignorant question.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 15, 2012 2:50:06 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 15, 2012 2:51:18 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 15, 2012 2:51:54 PM PDT
Novalis says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2012 10:18:14 PM PDT
Sam1 says:
U have all of your hair because of a a hereditary trait for....keeping all your hair. Almost all Koreans have all their hair too. Their heart attack incident and mortality rates have doubled since 1997. Not surprisingly, they have adopted a fried food diet rich in red meat and fast food and are more sedentary now than ever before as they are in the middle of their own industrial revolution with new cars in most driveways and the butt-numbing and heart-killing Internet taking more of their time. So, which factor makes the heart attack rate climb? Most likely all of them, but none of them is causing their hair to fall out.

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 1:35:46 PM PDT
Here's my two cents (whatever they are worth). Do your research and then eat what YOUR body wants. Not everyone's body is the same. I have discovered over the years that I am happier eating a wide variety of fruits, veggies and other plant based foods.... occasionally having some fish or organic chicken. I do not drink milk because I don't like it. I do eat cheese - but sparingly. I am 50. Everyone says I look 35. I feel like I'm 25..... so that works for me. My husband eats meat every day and drinks at least 16 oz of milk. He almost never eats green veggies but eats a TON of fruit. He is also young-looking and young-feeling. That's my two cents. KW

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 4:31:32 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2012 4:32:13 PM PDT
Chris Remag says:

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2012 4:48:14 PM PDT
Novalis says:

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2012 7:54:01 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2012 7:57:54 PM PDT

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 6:49:04 AM PDT
Chris Remag says:

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 7:21:58 AM PDT
Chris Remag says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 2:36:43 AM PST
Elle says:
Genetically altered soy is what the problem is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 2:59:35 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 8, 2012 3:01:15 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 3:02:20 PM PST

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 8:24:26 AM PST
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  60
Total posts:  147
Initial post:  Nov 22, 2005
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2012

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted
The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted by T. Colin Campbell (Audio CD - July 11, 2007)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (29)