- Paperback: 111 pages
- Publisher: 18th Street Arts Center (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615456642
- ISBN-13: 978-0615456645
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,579,054 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Collaboration Labs: Southern California Artists and the Artist Space Movement Paperback – 2011
Top Customer Reviews
This book is a thoughtful look at the ways artists have self-organized in Southern California since the 1970's in artist run spaces, collaborative projects, and alternative systems of exchange. The book contains informative essays by Julia Bryan-Wilson, Clayton Campbell, Dorit Cypis, Alex Donis and Linda Frye-Burnham, a weighty list of artists who experienced this time and art historians who study this time period.