|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $9.96 (50%)
Collaboration Nation: How Public-Private Ventures are Revolutionizing the Business of Government Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
As a graduate student in public policy, Collaboration Nation should be a required read for all of my colleagues due to its practical yet multi-dimensional approach to topics that include transparent communications, contract procurement and collaborative strategies. The book is also highly accessible and well-organized, providing value whether you are a 30 year civil service veteran or a freshman political science major. Finally, one of the great achievements of the book is to look beyond the false choice of small vs. big government- highlighting an alternative path that encourages each sector to specialize in what it does best.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you have a company that is not doing business with a local, state or national government entity, you need to read this book. You are missing opportunities. Read morePublished on July 25, 2013 by Charles Rodenberger
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Education & Reference
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > Government & Business
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Public Affairs & Administration
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Public Affairs & Administration