4.0 out of 5 stars cool
this was a really coon item it is a little bulky but i expected it would be and i am okay with it upon opening it i was impressed i have tested it and it works great. i got it for my dads 51st birthday he loves it great conversation piece
Published 21 months ago by patrick j

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch/Butane cigarette lighter.
the concept is great but the holding power of the ignition capacity of gas is not good as after lighting about ten to twelve cigarettes ... it needs to be refilled again.
Published 13 months ago by H. Singh

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, May 1, 2013
This review is from: HJX Novelty real watch Collectable Butane Cigarette Cigar Lighter + Gift 1pcs Insect Mosquito Repellent Wrist Bands bracelet (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars wish it was a torch, October 12, 2013
Its an excellent lighter if ur inside ur house.. cant really use it outdoors due windy weather conditions but other than that its cool

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch/Butane cigarette lighter., December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas gift for a smoker, December 26, 2013
I purchased this as a gag gift for my brother in law for Christmas and he LOVED it! The expensive shirts I purchased for him were tossed aside for this bad boy -thanks!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool lighter, clunky watch, August 28, 2014
This is probably the coolest novelty lighter I own to date. It's also probably the worst watch that I own, but that's not why I bought this product.

As far as functionality goes, the lighter works great, once you fill the butane. I never burned myself when I would use the lighter while it was on my wrist. The flame is big enough and consistent.

If you are looking for a nice watch to compliment your outfit, this product is not for you. If you are looking for an awesome novelty lighter and conversation piece, buy this product!

Besides, what looks cooler than lighting your cigarette on your watch.. :D

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 9, 2013
this watch is so much fun and is pretty cool looking too! my friends and people at my work all say hey thats a nice watch then i show them the flame and they get even more fascinated and immediately ask where i got it! i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fill it with butane before using, November 27, 2013
I was pretty impressed with the novelty of this device. It looks alright out of the box. No Rolex, but passes as a watch. Doesn't seem to keep time perfectly, but I'm not too concerned, seeing as it is an $8 novelty lighter.

Out of the box, it didn't work. That was simply because it had shipped empty. I imaging that is normal for international shipping of flammable materials. Anyway, I gave it a fill of butane, let it sit for ten minutes (thanks for the tip, other reviewer), and blammo! It works great. It will make the perfect gift for my brother-in-law who always misplaces his lighter.

1.0 out of 5 stars No way to set the time, January 24, 2014
I received my watch in the mail and was initially happy with it but I found out that the watch is just for show, there is no way to set the time so it is now just sitting in a drawer collecting dust instead of on my wrist. I contacted the seller through Amazon and instead of telling me how to set the time they told me how to fill it up, when I asked them again to tell me how to set the time I got no reply. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty, wish it was a touch, December 30, 2014
I liked mine so much I bought this one for a Christmas present. What a novelty piece of work it is. Everyone loves it. Little dials inside the watch don't do anything, but it makes it look more expensive. The only problem I have with mine is I forget I have it because I usually don't wear a watch. I gave it 4 stars because I wish they made it a touch lighter since it is great for cigarettes but just okay as an emergency lighter for my cigars. I was surprised that it came with some fuel already in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Lights For You!, November 2, 2014
Neat watch for less than 10 bills...came pre-charged with butane. Got this as a gag gift for the son-in-law who is a smoker. I think he will enjoy it and show it off to the boys at work. Watch works as a 3-hand watch. Watch looks like a chronograph but the timer functions do not exist - it is only painted on.

Wish I had had one of these when I was young and a smoker - well worth the few bills it cost to get it. Well recommended!