5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
The Sock Monkey tales are great stories, full of fantastic illustrations. Tony Millionaire's art is unique and impressive, and is strongly inspired by early 20th century art. The Sock Monkey tales are a great read and are innocent enough to be read by children (unlike Tony Millionaire's Maakies).
Published on December 4, 2008 by Keith Setliff

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I bought this book to accompany a sock monkey toy for my granddaughter. But I was unable to give the book to her because it is too dark and graphic for a child. My mistake for thinking this was a children's book.
Published on October 30, 2008 by Louise F

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, December 4, 2008
This review is from: The Collected Works of Tony Millionaire's Sock Monkey (Volumes 3-4) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars "I caught a pony!", April 2, 2010
Skyler (Charlottesville, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
The title does not make it clear that this is a compilation of volumes three and four. The cover looks very similar to the first book. These stories are odd and wonderful. The best story by far is the one where Inches the doll finds a "pony" by the seashore, hitches it to her milkwagon and then has to deal with the Oceanic Society.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Millionare is a true genius, August 29, 2009
If I could, I'd give this 4.5 stars, knocking a half star off for the fourth story, which just isn't as well executed as the first three.

Otherwise, more Millionaire brilliance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, October 30, 2008
Louise F (Denver, Colorado) - See all my reviews

The Collected Works of Tony Millionaire's Sock Monkey (Volumes 3-4)
The Collected Works of Tony Millionaire's Sock Monkey (Volumes 3-4) by Tony Millionaire (Paperback - February 3, 2004)
Used & New from: $1.14