- Series: Warman's Companion
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Krause Publ; First edition (December 4, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0896897028
- ISBN-13: 978-0896897021
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,494,692 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #85 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Sports Memorabilia & Cards > Sports Memorabilia
- #1701 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Antiques & Collectibles > Antiques Care & Reference > Reference
- #3465 in Books > Reference > Encyclopedias & Subject Guides > Antiques & Collectibles
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Collectible Fishing Lures (Warman's Companion) Paperback – December 4, 2008
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
I UNCOVERED SIX TACKEL BOXES, FILLED WITH LURES HE PICKED UP OVER THOSE YEARS. THE BOOK HAS
HELPED ME TO IDENTIFY SEVERAL AND THEIR WORTH BUT I STILL HAVE MANY MORE TO FIND...I'LL BE LOOKING
FOR ANOTHER BOOK SOON.....
Price was great.
Service was excel;lent.
You won't be sorry if you buy this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A starting place to learn about the hobby of collectable vintage lures. You will have to invest in more complete books on this subject which cover far more items. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tim M. Beets
great book lots of great pictures with excellent descriptions very helpful and I like it very much highly recommended bookPublished on February 15, 2014 by rhino