Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: eTECH Collection 5 Pack of Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors for Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 31, 2014
Putting this screen protector on your will probably protect it from scratches. I assume. But it kills the beauty of the Retina screen. I have two of the exact same iPods. After I put the screen protector on the first one, I was appalled by how cloudy/fuzzy the display looked. I then put them side by side and took a picture (attached). Look at the picture at full size. The picture does not ever really show the difference as strong as in real life, but compare the Mail icons (on the bottom) to each other. If you don't see the difference, then go ahead and buy these.
Additionally, the tactile feel is different. It just does not feel right under my finger. I will be tossing these in the garbage and ordering a different brand.
review image
on March 8, 2014
I got this and used it just as i suspected. I think this product is great! You should definitly watch the video it says to in the letter it comes with. it actually helped me a lot because now i have a new technique! My screen protecter only has 2 mini air-bubbles in it but they should go away soon! they only thing i dont like about this product is that it makes the screen look a little fuzzy but i think i can get used to that because you cant even tell until you start looking for a problem with it! i would definitly recommend this to a friend!!
on December 21, 2014
Had no problem getting them on and eliminating any bubbles, but definitely not as optically clear as other matte screen protectors I've purchased.

It made the screen kind of blurry and was giving my kids headaches due to the prism-like effect it was having on the screen colors. Definitely not recommended
on May 14, 2014
Included with each screen is a cloth screen wipe - a nice touch. The screen gives a subtle textured or grainy appearance of the screen. I actually like it.
on October 11, 2015
Shipped quickly, no issue with that. The only thing I don't like is the texture of the screen protector. It's not smooth and it's not completely clear either. It has an odd texture that distorts the screen a bit.
review image
on April 22, 2014
Provides protection for the screen, and prevents scratches and finger prints. I am happy with the product overall, and will continue using them.
on January 20, 2014
Bought these for my daughters iPod. Easy to put on and works great!! Looks very good on her iPod as well
on June 10, 2014
There were a lot to choose from and I took a shot with this company. These came quickly, were super easy to install and work as advertised at a great price. No complaints at all, very happy with the purchase.
on February 20, 2014
These screen protectors work really well, i love these screen protectors they are worth what i paid for. I would definitely buy this product again.
on July 27, 2014
This is a fantastic buy! Something like this at any retailer would cost 10 times this much. It cuts down on glare and fingerprints just as described. Some people say the matte finish cuts down on the quality of the screen, but I don't notice that effect at all. The only thing I notice is that I have to turn my brightness up just a little more than usual. I had no problem applying it to my screen. People who claim that they had trouble keeping it free of air bubbles have only themselves to blame. It has nothing to do with the product. Any other screen protector can have that problem if you don't make sure all the dust particles are removed from the screen first. I'll give a little tip on that at the end. Also, the product arrived 2 days early via USPS in a plain white envelope that was labeled and read, "FRAGILE, do not bend." I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great screen protector at a great price. I will surely buy more if I ever need them, but since I have 4 more to go, I doubt that'll happen for a while.

TIP: Before removing the film from the screen protector to apply it, make sure you are in a room that you think will have the least amount of dust flying around in the air. I chose the kitchen because we have a laminate countertop and no carpet on the floors. Next, try covering your entire screen with tape. I used normal scotch tape and it only took five or six strips. Make sure to press the tape down, and then peel it all off at once and quickly get the protector. Remove it's film and get it aligned the best you can and put it on. Get the bubbles out by using the edge of something flat like a credit card. A piece of dust or two may still get in, but just wrap some tape around your finger with the sticky side facing outward obviously. Use it to lift the edge closest to the dust a little and then use it to remove the dust. It's simple and everything only takes a couple of minutes.