Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on February 4, 2014
Question in heading is related to the compilation title: 'Joint collection'. Spike is a clever and skilled moviemaker, and addresses some topics in an original and refreshing approach, including 'take home' messages on some basic human problems such as aggression. Only some lines in his movie 'Malcolm X' -not included in this box- put some shades in the S Lee brilliant career. Adult's movies, but not root movies, just not for kids.
on March 13, 2006
What the hell is the guy above me talking about? Buy this because the films are great!

However, the packaging is medicore at best. But if you are just looking for the films, this is the CHEAPEST and BEST way to get all of them in one package.
on December 9, 2013
For some dumb reason I ordered this when I was looking for the School Daze movie. I must have been in a fog/ not paying attention. There is nothing wrong with the product if you want those movies. I just goofed.
on May 20, 2013
Good deal for a TON of classic movies at a very good price. Huge Spike Lee fan, so this was a great catch.
on July 16, 2007
Do you like Spike Lee? Enjoy his movies?

Then buy this collection, a package of his most commercial films and acting ensembles. Clockers is a riveting powerhouse; Mo Better Blues is Denzel. Need I say more?

If you don't care for Spike, this won't move you.
on December 26, 2012
Have all of these on vhs wanted DVD quality. Have not played yet so assume quality is okay since I noticed they are 2 sided discs and i was not aware of this when i ordered
on May 13, 2007
I really like this collection, even though I thought it should have included his first work, school daze, instead of Clockers, u get five dvd's for the price of 1.
on July 18, 2007
Overall I was very pleased. I didn't give it 5 stars because its missing "He Got Game", but all the rest are acounted for. Great for Spike Lee's fans.
on December 13, 2009
I forgot how good these movies were. Mo Better Blues could easily be listed as a good movie classic for me. And Crooklyn... Love it.
on June 30, 2015
item arrived on time in perfect condition. stories were interesting. have seen all but one.