4.0 out of 5 stars simple
It's not quite as wide as I would like it. It's hard to fit a lot in there, but it's gorgeous and I got many compliments for it.
Published on September 16, 2011 by Kresenda

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a Reason
Published on December 21, 2011 by Neisha

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a Reason, December 21, 2011
This review is from: MG Collection Maxx High Gloss Crocodile Print Office Shoulder Bag (Apparel)
I bought this purse because I wanted an affordable way to keep resumes on hand while I was visiting DC/ job hunting. I liked the purse initially and actually got lots of compliments on it. Less than 3 months later however, it was starting to fall apart with light usage. The handles, which are attached by a thin thread started to detach. My friend tried to sew it back and it just doesn't look the same--maybe we needed a larger needle and thicker thread. While it lasted, I liked it.

Pros
-nice patent leather look
-2 outer zippered pockets
-slim design
-can hold pair of shoes (flats)

Cons
-surprisingly heavy (can't carry too many things)
-hard to reach inside zippered pockets
-handles detached after few months

Overall, if you want a nice looking bag for OCCASIONAL use (interviews, career fairs, etc.), this may be the bag for you. If you're looking to add this to your rotation of everyday work bags, I would not recommend. I will try to sew the handles again and see how that goes. If you can reinforce them, you're good to go.

3.0 out of 5 stars looks like the picture, May 25, 2011
I bought this bag to carry files and office supplies to work and back. I wanted also to be able to carry a water bottle and couple granola bars. It is a little smaller than I pictured it in my head but I don't think it's smaller than the description details. I think it will work for my purposes. However, I definitely wouldn't want to carry a laptop in it as was suggested could be done. The bottom has no padding of any kind and I'd not trust it to carry anything fragile. For file folders and paper clips it will work ok. The metal decoration on the front is removeable. When I put it back on it marred the material a little bit. I'll have to be very careful with this bag so it doesn't get scratched.

4.0 out of 5 stars simple, September 16, 2011
Kresenda (Arlington, VA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer!, October 22, 2011
Solved my headaches of not being able to find stuff in my handbags, rooting around in the dark, trying to feel around on the bottom, etc. This one is especially good for papers, folders, books, wallets, checkbooks, cosmetic bags -- keeps them nicely upright in the place where you slid them. Bag stands on its own, doesn't flop. Good-looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars meets the description, November 9, 2011
The bag is very stylish and nice. When I hold it all my friends like it. Although the zipper stitch is not strong and you need to be careful every time you open it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice look, bad quality, October 24, 2011
When you receive it you will love it, but for me, 3 weeks later, I cannot use it more.. It is broken.. I thought I could use it with my laptop, and there is enough space to do it, but the quality of the handbag is terrible and it will get broken inside.. It also lost its shape at the 3 days... I think you can get something better at that price... If i could have paid again, I would have paid no more than 10 usd..

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, December 18, 2012
My friends says the bag is very classy. The bag is much thinner than expect more like a briefcase or a ipad carrier. I ordered this for work and it goes great with office attire. Beautiful bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy Professional Style, August 22, 2012
Pros:
Classy Professional style
Holds folders, papers or a small biner (1.5 inch maximum I advise)
External zipper pockets can hold private items (pads, tampons, pills, etc)
Nice structure
All pockets zip close for privacy or bad weather
Material is scuff and spill resistant
It's just pretty! And useful!

Cons:
My boss has this same bag and it doesn't appear to wear well. Her handles are almost falling off and the silver detail fell off early on. Zipper pulls are also broken with normal wear.

Despite the cons, I still love this bag. Would I pay $50 for it? Abaolutely not. You get what you pay for. I wish it was more long lasting, because I think I'll use it every day. It won't hold my lunch, but it does hold: my planner, a book, makeup pouch, wristlet (or wallet), work and home keys, pens, and iPhone. Even with all of that, there's some left over room for more paperwork or an additional planner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, August 26, 2012
I had read the reviews on this before I ordered it. I still ordered it hoping for the best. Within 10 minutes of loading up my new purse, the cell phone pocket came apart. I was so disappointed. I sent it back before anything else fell apart. Chic Black MAXX Crocodile Print PU Patent Leather Office Tote Top Handle Satchel Handbag Briefcase Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Special gift!, July 23, 2012
I purchased this handbag for my niece as a college graduation present. She was very excited about the look, the feel and the fact that it was very different from other leather handbags. It was indeed special. Thank you!