4.0 out of 5 stars Cute book! One hardcover with four stories inside., December 29, 2009
I got this for a niece for Christmas, and she was very excited (having read a Katie Kazoo story before). I read one of the stories and thought it was cute. However, I somehow didn't realize that it wasn't a boxed set of 4 books, but 1 hardcover book with 4 stories inside. When I looked back, it was there in the information, but I hadn't read it carefully. No wonder it was such a great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stories for 7 to 11, April 14, 2009
Katie Kazoo makes reading fun and motivating for school age children. The ideas are fresh, relevant and teach important lessons. Our daughter likes to read them aloud to us and talk about the situations Katie gets into. This set of 4 is an amazing bargain and I highly recommend this prolific author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 16, 2009
My 8 year old Step-daughter loves these books! This one is perfect! It was free shipping and a real bargain. It was 4 books in one, so need to go buy for different books and it was hard cover so that was even better. It was 7.99 plus free shipping and they really are such cute stories. They are perfect for 7-10 year old girls! I wish the whole series did this like books 1-4.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 1/2 and 6 Year Old Daughters Love it!, February 2, 2011
My daughter received this book as a gift right as she turned 6. We are reading 1-3 chapters each night and both she and her 3 1/2 year old younger sister love it! My husband is even really enjoying reading it. We're still reading book 1 but so far this book is a real hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic reading!, August 15, 2011
My daughter is 7, and read the entire 3 book set in a matter of days. She enjoys reading and thoroughly enjoyed this book. I will definitely buy the other sets

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Katie Kazoo, December 12, 2013
This review is from: A Collection of Katie: Books 1-4 (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo) (Paperback)
My daughter really likes the book, but was a little disappointed it was 4 in 1 and not 4 individual books, but she loves Katie Kazoo books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & original kids book series., August 17, 2013
I was looking for a new book series or two to read with my 6.5 year old daughter at bedtime. I discovered this & the first thing that caught my eye was the cute illustration on the cover. The second thing was the price. I felt like I was getting three books for the price of one!
My daughter loves this series. The star of the book, Katie Carew (nicknamed Katie Kazoo) is a shy & sweet-mannered girl in grade school. After being picked on by the school bully she makes a wish that she could be Anyone but herself. .... Be careful what you wish for!! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a new reader, September 16, 2012
A. Barton "Belle, The Book Lady" (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
My niece is just learning to read. Her name is Katie and she is loving this book. It's been nice to have multiple books in one solid collection - easier to hold onto and makes her feel like she's reading a chapter book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, entertaining and mildly educational., June 27, 2012
I picked this up to read to my 5 year old over the summer. We are 2 books in and she loves it!
She's learning about chapter books, what "real" school will be like, and ways to problem solve.
I love that Katie's life isn't perfect, but she's not big on whining.
Also, for the price this set is a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, June 6, 2012
I bought this book used it was in good condition. But it did have some marks on the back but who cares at least i CAN read the book.

A Collection of Katie: Books 1-4 (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo)
A Collection of Katie: Books 1-4 (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo) by Nancy Krulik (Paperback - June 14, 2012)
$7.99 $4.74