5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:52 Mins
Published on November 25, 2012 by Coc

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Bad
Published on February 8, 2011 by Ashleigh

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, November 25, 2012
Coc (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MG Collection Sora Tremendous Flirty Fun Ruffle Hobo (Apparel)
Length:: 1:52 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, January 4, 2011
I recieved this handbag today. I really like it. The color is more cognac than brown, very nice. its just what the title says Tremendous flirty fun ruffle oversize hobo satchel.,\

4.0 out of 5 stars Best bag ever!!!!, October 12, 2011
I absolutely love this purse. It fits all my stuff in it. Has a couple pocket on the side perfect for stashing earrings, insurance cards and lip gloss. The only thing that I didn't like about this purse is that for about the first 2-3 months it had a very strange smell which i'm assuming is the fake leather smell. Nothing got rid of it, granted I didn't let a fabreeze bomb go off in it but cologne and incense didn't work. It did however go away.
I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and after searching for weeks for a new purse it was a totally great find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and not at all smelly, November 19, 2011
just received my purse today! ....and, i'm a little confused. i was apprehensive about ordering after reading the reviews, especially the ones with the "weird smell". i have to say, i was almost disappointed that it *didn't* smell, lol. also, people said that the material was flimsy and the ruffles were only on one side...again, i'm oddly disappointed. perhaps this company has sent out different versions of this bag, but used the same picture? personally, i think it's a great bag; very cute, not cheap looking, and the color is pretty true to the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Flirty Bag!, November 19, 2012
My husband got me this bag for my birthday last month and I switched into it right away. I've been carrying it for a good 3 weeks now and have had no problems at all. I love it. I don't do anything with the ruffles, I just let them be, and they are adorable. I like that the ruffles are on each end, and then 2 on the front. When I was first looking at this online, I thought they might be at like.. the four corners or something. They aren't. This bag holds a lot, but still lays flat as you carry it, which I like. The lining and inner pockets could be a touch thicker for my taste. My lipgloss falls out of the inner pocket, but bc it isn't insanely deep, I don't find this to be a major issue. My favorite feature would be the extra outside pocket on the back. I keep my keys here, and when I'm shopping with a cart, it's the perfect perch for my phone. I definitely will continue to carry this throughout the holiday season this year. (Usually I switch to my Gold Patent Louis for Christmas) So all you people who are not happy... sorry.. maybe you're too picky. Let the bag just be what it is, and stop trying to control it. It's lovely and fun all on its own!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Strong Bag, December 3, 2012
I love this bag very much. I love the design. I'm very attracted to bags with ruffles. But the most important is that I can put everything from my Kindle, Ipod touch, small harry potter briefcase purse, train pass wallet, a note book journal, a makeup case (yes my whole life) change purse, and it not feel heavy at all! It still feels light, not heavy on my shoulder. I'm going to order the silver one as well. I highly recommend this hobo bag. Be aware of the smell. My bag also had the strong chemical smell. So I washed it with Dawn soap. The smell eventually disappeared.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, July 27, 2011
I love this handbag, I was worried it would be to big, but its just the perfect size. I like the way it feels on the outside as well as the inside. The lining is fine. The perfect discription of the color would be terra cotta.
The color resembles a terra cotta planting pot. For the money this a great hand bag, I love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Bad, February 8, 2011
This purse has a lot more red in it than the picture appears (it's not a nice light tan). The "man made leather" is thin like construction paper. The purse only weighs about 1/4th of a pound- which can be considered good, but it feels cheap. The zipper is not actually a cute little oval- it's a thin piece of faux silver with Japanese characters on it- same for the top and interior zippers. The inside is made of crunchy, plastic-y material (like the stuff used to cover mattresses in college dorms)- only adding to the cheap feel.
I would have never bought this purse if I had felt and seen how horribly cheap it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darling, February 19, 2013
I enjoy my purse. It wasn't quite what I was expecting... It was better! It holds absolutely everything and looks darling too!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, January 5, 2013
I just got my bag. The color is a little different than what the picture shows. Almost has an orange tint to it but hopefully the color will fade. I really like it though. Nobody in my area will have a bag like this. Thats for sure.