Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2011 10:10:15 AM PDT
Anyone hear anything about the Collector's Edition?

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 5:28:04 PM PST
They haven't released any actual release information yet. Probably won't see Collector's Edition information until January. The scheduled "leaked" earlier this year has been fairly in the ballpark and it had Q2 2012 for the target release.

Posted on Feb 21, 2012 7:57:33 AM PST
Pabkins says:
It's almost the end of February now and they still don't have a listing of info up about a Collector's Edition!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 24, 2012 5:48:20 PM PDT
Eric Nichols says:
they are in the beta testing phase now and still no CE yet?? hmmm.

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 1:36:32 PM PDT
Brad Smith says:
I cannot possibly imagine that they won't do a CE. That'd be just leaving money on the table.

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 7:35:40 AM PDT
Burnt Toast says:
They haven't announced a CE yet, but we all know it's coming. Relax. Keep checking... once Blizzard officially announces it then it'll be up on here.

Posted on Apr 28, 2012 7:42:30 AM PDT
I was out of the loop for a few months. Did they announce a CE and I missed it?

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 12:47:37 AM PDT
K. L. Miller says:
Not yet!

Posted on May 8, 2012 7:33:38 AM PDT
T. Robey says:
There has been the usual CE pet data mined in beta so far and a mount this go around. Please please hurry soon and let us pre-order the CE

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 9:21:29 AM PDT
Brian Curtis says:
There will be a collector's edition.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/06/12/mists-of-pandaria-beta-new-collectors-edition-pet-and-mount-un/

Posted on Jul 3, 2012 9:24:53 AM PDT
Everyone knew there would be a CE. The release date is what people are interested in.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 8:08:18 AM PDT
Rockhardly says:
Just pre-ordered it from Amazon.

Someone put a placeholder link up in another thread, and it worked - so we'll see what happens. :)

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 8:55:06 AM PDT
I wouldn't pre order from that link until Amazon gets it all in the system and in the right place.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 9:10:28 AM PDT
Backdoc77 says:
World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria will be released Sept 25, 2012
Collectors Edition info here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/services/collectors-edition/

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 25, 2012 9:11:29 AM PDT
Rockhardly says:
"I wouldn't pre order from that link until Amazon gets it all in the system and in the right place."

Done.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 9:14:49 AM PDT
I think MoP is going to be awesome. I would say that this expansion, in my opinion anyways, has had the least amount of hype behind it, heading into its release, and I think that works to its advantage. Everything I've seen so far has peaked my interest in the game, it looks beautiful, and I'm excited.

Posted on Jul 25, 2012 9:56:11 AM PDT
Amy Ross says:
Here is the link for the preorder: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition !

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 12:36:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 20, 2012 12:36:31 PM PDT
Fellow WoW player,

The fact that you're on this page tells me something about you.

There are answers you seek, and one of them - I am very sure - is the secret to becoming the most feared level 90 player in your server.

Well, I have a surprise for you because on this very page, you're about to learn the single most effective way to prepare for Mists of Pandaria and you won't need to mortgage two months of your life to do it...

It's been a life-changing secret for myself, my friends and countless others.

And the best part is you will only need 2 things - your computer and a copy of Mists of Pandaria - it's that simple!

I've been asked by friends and guildies how this works, and I'll get to that in a second...

But first, here's why you should listen to me.

www.mistsofpandariasecretsteamusa.blogspot.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC/Mac
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars (709)