This is the only guide available that contains objective information on every accredited college in the United States--2,150 four-year colleges and universities, and 1,650 two-year community colleges and technical schools. With its clearly laid-out entries and more than 40 indexes, the College Handbook 2012 is the fastest, easiest way for students to narrow a college search and compare the schools that they're interested in.
• targeted information for homeschooled students and students considering community college as an option
• useful features for black and Hispanic students
• tables of early-decision and wait-list outcomes show information that can't be found in any other guide
• comprehensive listings of student services, majors, athletics, oncampusactivities, and campus computing
• planning calendar and worksheets help students organize their applications and stay on track
• purchasers qualify for a $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course™, the only course offered by the test maker
• updated annually by a team of editors who verify information with each college--making the College Handbook 2012 the best college reference guide