4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
Good book for physics, specially if anyone has trouble learning the subject. The book is very self explanatory
Published 15 days ago by Edward P. Saenz

3.0 out of 5 stars College Physics Book
I bought this for a 100-level Physics class in college. To me, Physics is not easy, so I try to use he book for help before I do my online homework. It is good because it numbers all of the equations in the chapters and it has the Odd homework question answers in the back of the book.
Published on February 10, 2010 by lv-student_seller

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 3, 2014
This review is from: College Physics, (Chs.1-30) with MasteringPhysics (8th Edition) (Chapters 1-30) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a great price, September 10, 2009
The book came in just the condition that I had expected it to come in. Came with all the materials that it said it would. this book is incredibly cheap compared to other places i've checked! I'm currently using this book for my physics college class. Book is pretty straight forward with concepts and has wonderful examples. Would definitely buy from here again!

3.0 out of 5 stars College Physics Book, February 10, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Book in acceptable condition but didn't include MasteringPhysics as described., March 1, 2009
Cheng K. Xin (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Description of the item was "College Physics, (Chs.1-30) with MasteringPhysics(TM) (8th Edition) (MasteringPhysics Series) (Chapters 1-30)", BUT the item DID NOT come with MasteringPhysics. I had to purchase the access package of MasteringPhysics online which costs another $45! That was another 50% more of the price of the textbook which I bought at $90. I could have bought a new book with access to Mastering Physics at $120.

4.0 out of 5 stars College Physics, July 29, 2009
Came in the exact condition that I wanted. Needed it for a summer class.

College Physics, (Chs.1-30) with MasteringPhysics (8th Edition) (Chapters 1-30)
Used & New from: $6.84