Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: College Physics, 7th Edition (Available 2010 Titles Enhanced Web Assign)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 29, 2008
I think this book is fairly good if your looking for practice problems to work through. It starts out with pretty easy ones and then gives you progressively harder ones towards the end. There are plenty of step by step examples of how to solve the problems using the formulas throughout the chapter and they give derivations for almost all the equations. Yet it is called "Collage Physics" for a reason. It is not a beginner's book, yet it is also not so complicated that you will be lost for hours on end.
on September 28, 2008
The title is not kidding when it calls itself "College" physics. Anyone using this textbook needs to be familiar with algebra and geometry as well. This book will not hold your hand and walk you through the basics of physics. It throws you in, head-first, and it's up to you to sink or swim.
on July 6, 2014
Don't rent books from Amazon. If you miss the email and don't get it back in time it costs more than if you had bought the book. You can rent the books from your school and return them much easier and have to worry if they got it in the mail on time.
on June 17, 2011
This is the book you should buy for BOTH first and second semester physics classes. It has ALL the same information as its newer edition counterparts which are 150$+ and runs at about 4$. I made the mistake of purchasing only the first half of the book (which is also 4$) not knowing it would only be good for first semester physics. Make sure you get this book if youre planning on taking 2 semesters.
on July 6, 2009
This book provide detailed information about various physics topics along with helpful sample problems that was very beneficial and helped me do good on exams.
This book is the best
Even there are some chapters that I learn which is not available in this book,
what's available were explained very well !
on January 18, 2014
A little used but works fine !! i got it for me and my sister to use.. for college yeah
on February 24, 2012
This textbook is in no way helpful.
This book explains concepts by using things you don't know.
The writers of this book really assume you know a lot about physics already.
Sometimes they don't even bother explaining a concept. For example, I get that momentum is equal to velocity times mass, but what IS momentum? Okay, thanks for giving me an example of relative velocity without telling me what it is or how to solve for it. This book is incredibly frustrating.
I do not recommend it.
on July 18, 2015
The condition is excellent
on December 4, 2010
I don't think I am a good source to review this book, since I hate physics. I am sure the authors of this book worked hard trying to write a great physics book, but I just don't get it. Maybe some day I will understand the subject.