5.0 out of 5 stars Good
This product arrived on time as well as in perfect condition! I love it and was very pleased. This buyer comes highly recommended.
Published 11 months ago by Jonathan Nishimoto

3.0 out of 5 stars Was required by class
I didn't really use this that frequently in my class. It came and gave ideas for different journals I had to write.
Published 21 months ago by Paige

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 2, 2014
This review is from: FOCUS on College Success, Concise Edition (Textbook-specific CSFI) (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Was required by class, March 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 7, 2014
Great

FOCUS on College Success, Concise Edition (Textbook-specific CSFI)
FOCUS on College Success, Concise Edition (Textbook-specific CSFI) by Constance Courtney Staley (Paperback - January 1, 2011)
$91.95 $75.78