Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 7, 2009
The colleague with whom I team taught recommended this book last year. Slow to take suggestions, I finally ordered and am sorry only that I waited so long. References, research, suggestions and lesson plans! Who could ask for more? If you're wondering how to make composition more vital and "real," this is the book for you. Suggestions are reasonable and don't require administrative approval or leaping tall buildings to use.
on December 23, 2015
This is an insightful book and really helps to understand college writing, both the positive and negative things about it. It offers an impressive reflection on writing overall.