Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 5, 2015
I am hoping this is a joke and not real. I have worked in the Middle East with students who do not believe Israel should exist. I had a teacher almost fired for a student who did a hand drawing of Israel on a map. This "official" atlas, used by students there, will confirm their beliefs about Israel. I will never by a Harper Collins product again and I encourage anyone to deny them of their extreme ignorance.
on January 5, 2015
When I first arrived in Israel before several wars, the prevailing joke about the country was that its' geography was so constricted that the word "Israel" was too large to be written within a map of the region. Israel has since expanded albeit not to the extend promised to them (between the two great rivers and the sea) but Harper Collins has maliciously used the joke.
on January 5, 2015
God bless Harper Collins. For their next edition, I'm looking forward to the elimination of Vladimir Putin and Russia. It's nice to see that book publishers are becoming proactive in making the world a better and safer place.
on January 4, 2015
Displays infantile stupidity and cowardice by omitting Israel from the Middle East.
on January 4, 2015
A lot of Arabs deny the Holocaust. If Collins does a history book, they will remove any reference to the Holocaust because of concern about how people in the region would react. This is Antisemitism at its worst.
on January 4, 2015
This publication is a disgrace. Harper Collin's credibility is lost and I would not purchase from the company at this time. I thank them for their apology. I sincerely hope Harper Collins heeds the public outcry to this very sad and destructive product and creates a very different foundation for integrity going forward.
on January 4, 2015
Rubbish like this should never be published.
Pathetic.
on January 4, 2015
I will make a point of never buying a book published by harper collins after this incident, and others should do likewise.
Unacceptable.