1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars cant live without it, travels where I go, May 23, 2008
This review is from: Colloid Master Colloidal Silver Machine Maker (Makes Colloidial Silver Water) (Health and Beauty)
Had it for 5 years, Already worn out first set of electrodes. Now I pump air into the process, thru an aquarium pump during the process, and set dial to MAX position. Takes about 6 hours sometimes more, sometimes less. Use only glass bottle, dont refrigerate, keep in a dark cupboard, away from electric plugs, make new batch every 2 weeks. Heck I even use it to clean my teeth, so no more aluminium, strontium, fluoride etc. I take one table spoon a day for super immunity. Keep under the tongue for 5 minutes, flush down with a wine glass of water. I also put one teaspoon in the cats drinking water, so no parasites, bacteria, virus. Cat has a coat like the finest silk velvet. Never met the vet except for travel jabs. When the colloidal water is finished, she raises hell. Prefers it to spring water. Apparently adding the air, it is actually CO2 that is added,, reduces particles to nano size and wops virii real quick. I have done 7 herpes cases all CURED after the first tablespoon dose. I let them finish a few days bottle, 3 times a day. No charge, so not practicing medicine. Just received second machine, so have one for home, one for travel.

Rate and Discover Movies