Prepared by renowned experts in pulmonary pathology, this comprehensive and profusely illustrated text-atlas presents a multimodality approach to the diagnosis of lung disease—preparing you to face your next challenge with confidence.
For the practicing pathologist, the book provides a roadmap to faster, more accurate diagnosis of lung disease...and for the fellow, resident, or student, it is an indispensable study tool, ideal when preparing for exams or subspecialty Board certification.
Precise diagnosis of lung pathology begins here.
- Unmatched coverage addresses the full spectrum of lung pathology—from lung cancer and emphysema to infectious diseases and transplant-related problems—with in-depth material on common, rare, and newly described disease entities.
- Detailed discussions of the gross, cytologic, and histologic features of each disease broaden your understanding and sharpen your diagnostic skills.
- Expert authors let you benefit from their years of diagnostic experience.
- Over 1,100 full-color illustrations reveal critical details from among a broad range of findings, obtained using the latest diagnostic modalities.
- Use of the most current classification schemes in lung disease assures you of the most current, accurate guidelines.
- Special topics address the challenges of drug-related lung problems, forensic pathology, pediatric pulmonary pathology, and more.