4.0 out of 5 stars DEFINITELY SIZE UP!
I can usually fit a large no problem- I'm tall, but wasn't expecting anything too covering for this. I got a large, and, well, it's about as covering as boy shorts.
These are made in Pakistan and, having traveled some, I know American folks tend to be taller than in other countries- but didn't think to apply this knowledge to shopping on Amazon.
Great product,...
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars runs small
Cute set, but it runs small...I normally order small and definitely needed a larger size in this. I ordered the aqua and the color was nice.
Published 22 months ago by SH_LadyBug

4.0 out of 5 stars DEFINITELY SIZE UP!, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Cami Sets, Five Color Choices, Sizes (S, M, L), Up2date Fashion Style#CamRG (Apparel)
Great product, good quality, but runs SMALL!!! At least one size up!

2.0 out of 5 stars runs small, November 19, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small- looks as cheap as it costs, February 7, 2013
The cami set was not particularly flattering and didn't just look cheap- it felt cheap. The sizing is also very small (the shirt fit, but didn't reach my belly button). Seems like a great deal- but mostly its just one you should skip.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 8, 2012
This cami set was going to be a gift until I saw what it actually looked like when it arrived. Very cheaply made and sizes are not accurate. Kept it for myself, but I only wore it once because it simply just isn't cute, flattering, or has anything good about it. I guess you get what you pay for.

3.0 out of 5 stars cami set, April 1, 2013
i love the top but the bottoms are so tiny. I don't think they are sized good. The top was a couple sizes to large and the bottoms were too small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shorts fit great...top is a little big, February 3, 2013
It's hard to tell sizes ordering online. The bottom fits great on my wife, but the top is a little big. It looks pretty nice....not too bad for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 27, 2013
Shaped for very short and somewhat wider body type. Bottoms have a very strange shape to them. Nothing like photo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs weird, November 25, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this seeing all the issues posted by other with the sizing; I am a small normally and ordered a medium. I wouldn't say it run small or large, it just runs weird. The shorts are definitely tiny and my ass cheeks probably hang out a bit (and I'm a small girl!) The top on the other hand is very wide. I feel like I'm wearing a bag with straps. I would not consider this get up sexy. Also, I know this is my fault in part - but when I was opening the package with scissors, I cut part of the fabric of the shirt, so the two little slices are not very attractive either. I probably could have been a bit more careful, but on the other hand, it could have been packaged better. I hope I've gotten the main point through - I feel kind of weird in this outfit. If you want sexy or cute, buy something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 17, 2012
Very good quality, looks same as shown on the photo. Good product. Shipped on time and packed very good. Love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars As Stated By Others..., June 28, 2013
This was not at all what you would expect, ESPECIALLY given the picture. The shorts don't even come close to resembling what is shown. The material is very cheap and uncomfortable. It isn't flattering at all... As said by others, you get what you pay for.

Rate and Discover Movies