Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

• Customer Reviews

on June 19, 2011
First wash, straight out of the package, all the white came off! Now I have red squares with black ink lines, but no white. I will be using them for rags from now on as the price doesn't make it worth the time and money to return. Wonder if they count on that?
44 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2010
I ordered blue color. Nice Bandanas, but after washing them 3 separate times the dye still bleeds out of them. Have had them on my head and taken them off to blue ink on my forehead.
66 comments|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2011
These Bandanas are a total waste of your money. They are not double sided as the descriptions says. To my utter disgust it appeared that a few of them actually had the design painted onto them with some cheap paint vs. it being part of the fabric print/dye. Huge range of bandana type in the selection... like they found random ones and put them together. Feels like a cheap flea market product. Granted they are fairly cheap, but still not worth the money. I do NOT recommend these at all.

I was able to return fairly easy, and with a couple of prompts to the sender also was refunded the shipping cost due to the product not even being what they say it is.
22 comments|183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2012
If you are old enough to remember real bandana handkerchiefs, you will be disappointed. Even after washing they are very thin and stiff. The pattern is not part of the fabric, but is printed on with stiff ink. Not very nice to actually use for the original intended purpose. I am just considering chucking these, or passing on to the Salvation Army. Live and learn.
on February 15, 2011
As the title says, do not buy these knockoffs. It would be like buying a dvd while the movie is still in theaters. The thread count is a complete joke, and the overall quality makes me wish i didn't spend my money on this. To top it off, there is about a 1 by 5 inch logo saying made in china imprinted on t
33 comments|150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2011
Once received, washed bandanas before use, and the design on all 24 bandanas disinegrated into forming a powder substance. The vendor refunded me.
review image review image
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2011
I rated these one star because that was the lowest they would let me go. These are by far the worst things i have ever purchased. To say they are cheap is an insult to that word. The pattern is printed on one side. I washed them before I used them as I always do with any new clothing item. The pattern is coming off the one side it is on. My washing machine was full of some white powder, which i presume is what they printed the pattern with. Its not even dyed.

Botton line, these are pieces of shyte.
on January 2, 2012
Not sure why the survey is asking me to rate this "toy" but I had to answer the questions about the "toy" in order to write a review. Confused, oh well. I purchased these bandanas for my husband as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. He uses bandanas for sweat rags while working in the yard. At first, I was concerned that they were very stiff when I opened the package, but after washing them, they became nice and soft. Good purchase.
44 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2014
I bought this 12 pack of 12 colors after reading the reviews of MANY of these Chinese made bananas. Many reviews here complain they are not color-fast, so, I washed all 12 bandanas together three times, with cool, warm, then hot water to let them bleed alone together and set the colors.

ALL 12 BANDANAS ARE FALLING APART AFTER THREE WASHES ALONE.
The stitching is beginning to unravel in several places and the ends are fraying !!

The colors are nice, the fabric is good, but *ALL* bandanas are fraying ........ pathetic.

I suggest you look elsewhere.
on February 9, 2014
These bandanas ARE NOT cotton, as stated! They are 100% synthetic material. If you are looking for cotton bandanas, do not order from CCEnterprises!