4.0 out of 5 stars Nail Art Paint
When these paints dry they become kinda rubbery, which I guess is what makes them 3D. There is no brush, you just squeeze the paint out of the tip of the tube. I'm not very good at drawing nail art, but I believe a pro could use this product with ease.
Published 24 months ago by kimly87m

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Published on January 10, 2013 by Leigh DiMaria

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 10, 2013
This review is from: 12 PCS 3D Color Nail Art Fine Tip Pen Design DIY Drawing Paint (Misc.)
I finally received this product today after ordering it over two weeks ago. It is advertised as a 'nail art tip pen", but it looks more like glitter glue. I tried to use three different colors and all three were not right (clear liquid came out - no color or paint). I really don't know how in the world a person would be able to use these on fingernails? The product arrived with the packaging all ripped and cracked. Lastly, there is no literature so I do not know the ingredients of if they are safe for children's fingernails. I I I am very disappointed that Amazon would sell a product like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars not pens, May 4, 2013
I got these b/c thought they were the pens and they were not. And the pain just pops off once its dry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Take Caution, December 10, 2013
I purchased this item also as a gift. A few days later I received a phone call from the border patrol saying that this item was made with toxic ink they had to get my approval to ship it. also with-out my full knowledge the shipping charge was 27.00. no need to say but I cancelled this order. and here yesterday the order was delivered to my home; I called customer service and they handled things.I disposed of this product.Just wanted to let you all know that this product may contain Toxic Ink...........

4.0 out of 5 stars Nail Art Paint, January 30, 2013
kimly87m (Austin Texas) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars !i wouldnt waste my money on these, April 9, 2013
I was very excited to receive these, until I tried to use them! At least 4 (That I have tried so far) are completely unusable, they are all dried up & all that comes out is a foamy residue! The others work ok, but I am disappointed because the 4 that are unusable are the colors I use most!:((((

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product., January 4, 2014
Cats (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
Terrible product. Most of the tubes were dried out at the tips while the ones that weren't leaked through the sides in clumps. The instructions were in Chinese. Nothing about this product worked. Even he cheap plastic bag the tubes came in split on opening. It is a complete waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work., May 3, 2013
I gave these as a gift which my wife enjoyed. They go on in a fairly thick bead of about 1-2 mm, depending on how you apply it, giving it the 3D effect. It dries a little tacky/rubbery. If you cover with a top coat and can resist fondling your nails throughout the day it should last as long as standard finger nail polish. Nail polish remover didn't dissolve the product, it had to be scraped off with another fingernail or orange stick. Not difficult though.

Shipping took a couple weeks but was well within the estimated delivery date. I've had things coming from China with much longer delivery times so no complaints about that, just plan ahead if you want to give this as a gift. The instructions on the back of the package were in Chinese so your guess is as good as mine what they say. My wife just squeezed a bead on where she wanted and waited about 3 minutes for it to dry then used a top coat. It should work well for lines or dots....maybe let the layers build up and create architectural marvels. Whatever your imagination leads you to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Something different., June 23, 2013
This was an okay product. It wasn't really what I was expecting but the customer service was GREAT! Nothing again them just the product. I did like the price to I did buy two one for me and my mother, but I really wish that it was something better.

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, August 31, 2013
Nope waste of money not at all what I expected. Its like colorful elmers glue :( needless to say my daughter did not like at all

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost the 12 PCS are dry!, February 14, 2014
Almost the 12 PCS are dry!

Just the black one is working OK... It is very sad, i was waiting a lot.