Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on July 2, 2013
What can I say? These are very, very nice and do a fine job of cleaning my lap top screen and camera lens and display. The real nice aspect is that each cloth is wrapped in its own plastic envelope. This makes it neat and easy to carry extras in your camera bag, laptop case or briefcase. I am totally satisfied with this purchase. Also, isn't Amazon terrific! Oh by the way, they seem to reduce the static charge on my laptop screen. I can't explain why but it is easy to see the improvement. Good Stuff!
Mike Q.
on November 30, 2013
Good price. I always lose the microfiber glasses cleaning things that come with my glasses. These were nice and cheap and a lot of them come in the pack, so I can leave one at every place I spend a lot of time at - my work desk, my home desk, near the couch, in my car, and one in my backpack. Helps me to not lose them. They work great on glasses.
on November 2, 2013
These are almost identical to the ones that come with devices like iPods and phones. At 4"x6" they are just the right size for phones and iPods, maybe a bit small for tablets or laptops. They do a great cleaning job, leave no lint, and eliminate any oils, finger marks, etc. from the screen. They clean eyeglasses extremely well, too. A good item at a good price.
on February 27, 2014
I will admit, these are fairly small, but I knew that when I ordered them. The fact that they are thicker and softer than other microfiber cloths I have used makes up for the smaller size. I would say if you want something to clean larger screens like I-pads or computers, you would probably prefer the larger size.
on November 18, 2013
They come in an individual resealable cellophane pack, they clean screen really well. Am very pleased with them. Would recommend them. I bought some a while back , gave them to several friends . They work really well, use them on iPads and iMac ,also digital camera screen. Recently bought more, because they work so well.
on July 19, 2013
I like these cloths. They were thicker than I thought they would be but do the job. If they were bigger in size they'll be perfect.
on April 10, 2013
I found this product to be a better quality than others I have tried and the size is just right.
on May 22, 2014
This is a nice colorful collection of individually-packaged cleaning cloths, and perhaps they would work very well for tablets. But I tried one on eyeglasses, and scratched one lens before I realized it had happened. I would not use them on expensive camera equipment. We will probably find some use for these generously-sized cloths, but they won't be used for what I had hoped.
on June 16, 2013
These workwell in cleaning glass objects. I put thm in small plastic bags and place them where I might need one, in the car, in my pocket and where I use my laptop and tablet computers in our house.
on July 29, 2013
I really like these cloths for cleaning my tablets. Different colors help keep track of which one goes to which tablet, and or phone. I did think they wre a little small, but they are still worth it and do a good job.