Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2014
They don't fit that well and they don't have the same suction strength that my MB Air keyboard cover has, which means that the edges pop up a bit. IF I didn't have a cat, that would not be such a problem, but the whole point is to protect from cat hair and it only partially works. Part of the reason is that they totally attract cat hair to them and are always layered in it no matter how often I clean. If you don't have a pet and are just protecting against incidental stuff, it might work. IF you spill something on your laptop though, this probably won't be much help unless the spill is small and right on top of the cover.
on November 21, 2015
I just love these keyboard covers! Most f the colors are great except for the blue which arrived as more blue/grey than the pretty bright blue in the picture. They keep the dust out from between the keys, which is fab, and add a nice touch of color to my laptop. My daughters are appropriately jelly and that makes it even nicer! The "rubber" feel it gives the keys make typing easier and more accurate. And to those complaining that they do not make the keyboard water-proof . well no, of course it doesn't make it water-proof, that is common sense. A) it would say so it if did make it water-proof B) since it only just covers the keys themselves it would not be possible for this style keyboard cover to be water-proof. It cleans easily too. You can wipe it off or run it through a sink of soapy water and set to dry.
on April 27, 2014
Loooove this keyboard skin!! I did a lot of research to find a skin cover for my Asus Vivobook V500CA. The only ones I could find were for Apple products. I made sure the keys all lined up according to the diagram in the pictures. Luckily it fits perfect and stays in place well. (I was worried about it sliding or shifting while typing) I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it!!
on March 18, 2013
Wife bough this a few weeks ago and she likes it so far. There are many colors to work with, so there are options for those who have to color coordinate. However, when we bought this cover we believed it to like some of the ones in the past that lock in and don't go wherever. This is not the case with these. They just gently lie on top of the keyboard. Its good for cookie crumbs, minor liquid splashes, cigarette ashes and so on. This will not protect from larger spills of any kind because the liquid will just go around and then underneath it. However, for the price you get extras if you mess them up or need to clean them.
on April 4, 2014
a must have..these protect your keyboard plus they look great..you get 5 colors im still using the first one I put on a couple months ago the quality of these are amazing they are silicone gel they just simply lay over your keyboard theres no slipping typing with these on is the same without one. the bright color of the keyboard skins and the white letters and numbers makes it easier to type
on July 5, 2014
It's everything I expected it to be for the $11 I spent.
It could be a bit more tacky to stick to they keys a bit better, but coming from someone who enjoys browsing the internet while snacking... it's pretty much what I needed.

The colors are printed askew, but nothing that would really bother me, once again.. for the $11 I spent, there's really not much room to complain.

I have a 17" Asus X75A and this keyboard "fits"
The keyboard also stretches, as I was playing around with it trying to find the best fit I noticed it's very easy to stretch them out, so be careful not to over stretch them.

Cheap and easy fix to prevent those pesky crumbs from falling into my keyboard.
on April 6, 2015
Two years ago I spilled soup on my laptop. I am not a careful person. Needless to say, I had to get a new laptop. I know myself well enough to know that I will probably make a similar mistake again, and these are going to help it to be less disastrous.

They're easy to apply, fit well, and are, obviously, super cute.
on September 26, 2013
My keyboard tends to collect lots of dust and other stuff and usually its not easy cleaning that out. The covers provide excellent protection and prevents that from happening. There aren't any feedback problems from the keyboard as far as I can tell. If anything I like the feel of the keyboard after I put the cover on better.
on July 14, 2013
You get 5 different colors for one low price, its a great way to protect your keyboard and it looks really cute. They also quiet the clickety typing sound that laptop keyboards tend to make and they are soft and rubbery so your fingers don't slide around the keys as much.
on April 30, 2015
these are awful. they don't actual attach to your laptop at all, just this weird silicone mat that lays over your keyboard. it falls off, gets wrinkled up as your wrist/the heel of your hand moves as you type. just awful and a waste. I threw them out within five minutes of putting one on my laptop keys.