Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4 Packs x 20 Colorado Blue Spruce, Picea pungens glauca, Tree Seeds EXCELLENT BONSAI SPECIMEN - By MySeeds.Co
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 21, 2013
I've purchase 5 bags of these Blue Colorado seeds. Every seed I've planted has germinated. For the seeds I purchased I only needed to soak in water 24 hrs (scarify part) .. No stratifying required which is awesome cause as have no luck stratifying seeds and getting them to sprout. So this review applies to the scarify only Blue Colorado Seeds these guys sent me. Based on those seeds this company gets my thumbs up.

I received minimum 20 seeds per bag, some bags had as many as 26 seeds. I purchased these summer 2012 and I can still pull any seed from the bags , soak it and get it to germinate in a couple days, which is really cool.
on September 6, 2015
grew these seeds for a year and they either die or never get over an inch. what a waist of time. will never buy again.
on January 21, 2014
these are my favorite trees they are still babies now but must have for all growers all ages!!!! PERFECT TREES
on September 1, 2015
growing from seed is not easy but fun to try.
on May 31, 2013
These sprouted almost immediately. I enjoy watching the little plants grow. I recommend these seeds to anyone who wants to grow beautiful trees.
on November 23, 2014
Good quality, shipping very fast!
on October 10, 2014
Grow your own trees. Why not