4.0 out of 5 stars okay but angry
I really like them except the fact that I didnt get the 2 teals colors. I got 2-pinks and 2 blacks instead. I feel cheated. I ordered them for them all the collors. Dont need two pinks and 2 blacks. NOt fair!
Published 15 months ago by deannie711

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits on the tighter side
I have narrow feet and thin ankles/calves, however even these are tight on my legs and a bit uncomfortable. Other brands have better stretch and feel larger. Perhaps these were meant for young girls?
Published 3 months ago by Lili

4.0 out of 5 stars okay but angry, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Colorful Tiger Stripe Knee High Socks 6 Pairs Assorted Size 9-11 (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fun, not very sturdy, October 31, 2013
These are really cute socks. They come up almost to my knees (pretty tight at the top). I really like the colors, and the pattern is more stylish than many of the other "wild-looking" socks on Amazon. My only complaint is that they seem prone to holes in the toes. I already had a small hole (big enough for one of my toes to slip through) within an hour of putting on the first pair. Maybe that was a fluke -- it didn't happen when I wore a different pair -- but they are thin enough socks that I suspect it's just a matter of time. Still, for the price they are totally worth it, even if I have to replace them a few times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice - but not for anyone with more muscular calves., March 30, 2014
I really like these, but have a pretty slender calf. If you are "meatier", these won't fit. The colors are great, mid-weight knit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great funky colors, February 5, 2014
I got this as a present for my granddaughter for Christmas. She had asked for colorful socks. She was so surprised to open the box and find six pairs that she can't wait to wear. She's silly enough to even mix them up.

2.0 out of 5 stars The socks are pretty but fit very tight., January 6, 2014
These are knit threaded socks, not like regular knee socks. I wish the socks weren't so tight fitting. They are colorful, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great christmas present, January 3, 2014
My daughter in law loves these bright and lively socks. Should have came in a set of 7 instead of 6 - that way everyday of the week would have been covered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, January 2, 2014
Julie (Lilburn, GA) - See all my reviews
Too tight at the band! I bought these as a gift for my teenage daughter and she cannot pull them all the way up. She is 5'5", about 140 pounds. I was very disappointed with these socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits on the tighter side, December 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, December 18, 2013
I am so disappointed with this purchase. The socks are small. I also did not receive the color assortment pictured. These were Christmas gifts and I am very upset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 10, 2013
For the money you can't beat these socks, you get 6 pairs where most others you get one for this price. They do have threads inside that make it a little challenging for my nine year old.

ARRAY(0xd8cf0e74)