1 Review

4.0 out of 5 stars basic ivory handbag for a bride, July 8, 2010
I spent a lot of time looking for a handbag to use at my wedding. My dress was ivory so the bag needed to be as well. You can spend a lot of money on a bridal purse, I quickly discovered!! I didn't really want to spend a ton of money (I just needed something that looked nice and did the job). The nice thing about this purse is that it also has a strap so that you can carry it on your shoulder (because you don't want to be carrying something all night!!). The blessing and curse about this bag was it's size. I feel like for it's total size there should have been a little more room on the inside. As it were, I could fit some lipstick, a compact and my pack of cigarettes with a lighter (ugh, I know... thankfully I've since quit) and that was pretty much it to still be able to close it. However, I am not one that travels light very easily which is probably why I never buy handbags in the first place... and what do you really need on you on your wedding day other than a little touch up cosmetics? So, for the occasion it worked well. I just could have used a little more room is all :)

Aside from that, the quality was nice- this is a nice, solid purse and the way it's constructed you don't have to worry about anything falling out. Which is more than I can say for other purses I've owned :). If you don't want to spend a lot of money on a purse for that special occasion, this is a good buy. It will get the job done, with a little style to boot.

Coloriffics Handbags Satin Bow Clutch - Black