5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoe for Narrow Feet!
After trying on several dozen pairs of shoes and being so frustrated, I finally got smart and went to my old stand by...Amazon!

Published 17 months ago by karen lynn rees

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose and Scuffed Up Heels
Published 12 months ago by Lindsay St. John

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoe for Narrow Feet!, March 15, 2013

I read through the reviews and figured I'd give it one last try. I ordered these in my true size (7.5). I have incredibly narrow feet, with a narrow heel. These fit beautifully. They are flattering on my feet. There are no gaps around my toes (as with all the other sandals). There is ample padding through the sole. They fit snugly around my ankle, keeping them in place so I'm not worried about them slipping off!

I did read that many felt they ran big, but I felt that they fit perfectly.

Oh and to top it off, they are so much prettier than the picture shows!

2.0 out of 5 stars Loose and Scuffed Up Heels, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Coloriffics Women's Ava T-Strap Sandal (Shoes)
I purchased these shoes to wear to this year's Air Force ball - they looked great on Amazon's website and the price was a steal, however, when I received the shoes I was very disappointed. I have a skinny (narrow) foot and these shoes just fit too loose, even after adjustments to the ankle buckles. My foot slid around in the foot bed, and the lower straps were so loose that I could easily slide a finger into each side. I would pass on these shoes if you have a narrow foot, they most likely won't work. The strangest part of my purchase was not the odd fit but the fact that the heels (just below where of the ankle strap connects) were already scuffed up and the leather-like material had small tears, I highly doubt they had been worn but it looked like poor craftsmanship on the manufacturer's part. I returned the shoes the same day I received them and opted for a different pair by Nina instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful kitten heel !, April 27, 2013
These were purchased for my daughter to wear under her gown on her wedding day. She said they remind her a little bit of Cinderella's shoes. They also happen to be lightly padded on the foot bed to help while receiving hugs and well wishes in the receiving line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my wedding day, January 24, 2012
I love how comfortable these shoes are. The heel is just the right height for being on my feet a lot. They are very true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal! beautiful and comfortable, September 21, 2011
I loved this shoes and they were all I was expecting. REally comfortable and great detail! Definitely a great purchase. It arrived just in time!! Great experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, May 31, 2013
The shoes are exactly what I ordered, were reasonably priced and arrived quickly. I am looking forward to wearing these on my wedding day. I had my bridesmaids get a pair as well so we could match on my special day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day Shoes, May 13, 2013
The shoes are beautiful! the product arrived as expected, it fit perfected Thanks!! I will refer others to the website!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Like, May 20, 2013
They are as pretty as the picture, fit good, looking forward to wearing them to the wedding, mother of the groom

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautyfulll!, April 25, 2013
Like it very much! I worn it on my wedding day and it was really comfortable and nice! Thanks Coloriffics!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, but nice shoes, December 3, 2012
These shoes run really large. I usually wear a 9.5 and these were nearly a half size to a sizer too large. I luckily ordered two pairs of shoes of different brands. I will be wearing the other shoes instead. It is ashame, because these shoes are gorgeous.

Coloriffics Women's Ava T-Strap Sandal