5.0 out of 5 stars Love love
Very true to size fit very nicely and was here in 2 days! Comes with a cute bag. Very comfortable
Published 20 months ago by Noelle McCarty

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple
They are nice but they are plain. They are not comfortable if you are going to stand for a long time. They get the job done if you are going for affordable and simple.
Published 23 months ago by Simple

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple, September 17, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but needs adjustments., January 29, 2013
These shoes make my legs and feet look amazing! And they match my dress perfectly! I find it relatively easy to walk and even dance in (and I NEVER wear heels, this is my first pair I've ever owned) so that's saying quite a bit. The only downside is they're a bit uncomfortable on the toes, especially around the pinky toe, so I definitely recommend buying some padding for them, or possibly putting a band aid around your pinky. Other than that, I'm satisfied with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love, December 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Strap adjustable, comes with a shoe bag, May 19, 2012
Simple line design, not over the top. Comfortable soft material and lot of padding at the ball of the feet. Strap adjustable so a little more forgiving in terms of sizes but overall I think it is true to the size label. Very easy to walk in. Loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes!, April 24, 2012
Bought these shoes and was very pleased! Bought them in white to match a white dress and worked perfectly! They Look exactly like the pictures. Surprisingly comfortable for heels! I am very satisfied with these shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars They cancelled my order!, April 2, 2013
So I have been looking for white heels for months and finally found these that I absolutely love! I ordered them and a couple days later got an email saying they were out of stock so they cancelled my order! I am extremely disappointed, I had FINALLY found e perfect white heels...
Don't buy from this seller.

If you don't have the shoes in stock DON'T list that you do.

So frustrated!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bridal Shoes, June 11, 2013
I needed 4" heels for my wedding dress (so it wouldn't drag on the floor) and these fit the bill perfectly. They were a bit uncomfortable on my right foot when I first got them in the mail, but after wearing them around my house for a week or two they broke in and were quite comfortable. On my wedding day they were absolutely gorgeous and surprisingly easy to walk in. I climbed up a small mountain in them to get some great pictures before the sun went down.

Although these shoes didn't bother me the majority of the wedding, towards the end of the night my feet really started to kill me. I don't think this is a reflection on the shoe however, as most women know that it's near impossible to wear a 4 inch heel for 8 hours straight and not have it be uncomfortable.

All in all I would recommend these shoes, they are cute, easy to wear, and photographed great :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy these shoes., June 8, 2013
I bought these to wear for my wedding. I bought them a few months ago and never wore them until recently. I could not even stand to be in them for my dress fitting. Let alone my wedding. I read the reviews and assume the people who didn't like them were just not high heel wearers. Let me tell you, I own at least 20-30 pairs of stilettos, pumps, open toe, sandals, wedges... these are the absolute most uncomfortable heels I have EVER worn. Absolutely misery. Needless to say I will be buying a different pair for my wedding and given the return policy I can no longer be my money back. But hey they came with a shoe bag. Ugh. GARBAGE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, June 6, 2013
I purchased these shoes for my upcoming wedding and they are very comfortable for a reasonable price! I wanted a basic shoe to bedazzle myself but I didn't want it to be too basic and this one was perfect! The shoe itself if pretty comfortable to stand in. I got my normal size and if fits great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, May 24, 2013
Very pretty, but a bit snug. The ivory color option is more like a light champaign color which was a bit disappointing because I wanted the shoes to match my wedding dress.

Rate and Discover Movies