5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice headphones

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay
Published on July 18, 2012 by ms.lovely66

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice headphones, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
I bought these four months back to take to college with me after hearing how nice quality is in headphones compared to ear buds. I've found that the sound doesn't really leak from them unless they're up high, so that's nice. They cancel sound really well, too. As I said, I was really blown away by the quality of these, because I heard things I couldn't hear with my ear buds.
The only thing that bugs me is after extended wear, they turn my ears red and sore. I guess they press on my ears wrong. Taking them off is probably a good idea if you've been using them for a couple hours.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Okay, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
I bought this headphone a couple of months ago and it's okay, it's not great. The sound quality is really good, and I like the microphone and the pause/play button that it comes with. But the top part of the design is a really cheap material. Plus the cushion part that you put on your ears, it fell off of mine twice. I put it back on but it wasn't easy. And the color of the headphones in the picture is much prettier than the actual product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Durable, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
Super cute and totally durable. Moreso that I originally expected. Love these headphones, had a good long life before the jack got yanked out accidentally.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
I've actually just purchased this last week from a third party for a low, discounted price. Now, I'm not exactly the best person with earphones. On average, they last about 3 months. I had been using a super nice pair of headphones for about 3 months when my horrendous luck stuck again. They were an incredible pair so I was devastated, especially since I had just started a job where I literally need to listen to audio recordings for 3-5 hours in a setting. It's strenuous on my ears and the temp earbuds I purchased just weren't cutting it. Enter Coloud. Since I've been using the Coloud colors headphone for less than a week, I can't say how easily breakable they are. Besides, I'm obviously not a good judge for that.

But, in terms of its sound system, it does the job well enough. I'm not sure if it's because my hearing has been severely destroyed by my job, but the sound is relatively quiet and the bass isn't as strong as some other headphones at/near the price. That said, it depends on the source of media that you're listening to, the type of music that you're listening to, and the settings on your device. For some types of music, the Coloud does amazingly well and for others...well, there's more to be desired. Unfortunately, at higher volumes, it becomes a bit static-y. That said, it has one of the best noise canceling functionality I've ever experienced.

In terms of it's design, it does look a bit...cheap. Originally, when I had purchased the headphones, I had been in a rush (and had experienced a minor euphoria at finding a pair of cheap headphones less than $20 so all I noticed had been its general design and color. I hadn't noticed the exposed stitching on the spine. I'm not a huge fan of it because the white sticks out way too much. It's also very very thin and you can see the metal bridge quite clearly. That said, that's not a big issue and I think is actually serves to make the headphones more comfortable. The metal that is used unfortunately looks a bit cheap. The color is slightly less bright than what is pictured and is definitely not as pretty(but what product is?). That said, it's still nice. The cushion is nice and comfortable and I can go 2-3 hours with them on. I never wear my earphones longer than that without taking a break so I don't know how comfortable they are beyond the 3 hour mark.

So, would I suggest purchasing the product? It depends. For the price that's listed here ($85)? Definitely not. I don't think anyone should pay over $40 for this product. If you're paying less than $30 for these, definitely purchase this.

4.0 out of 5 stars MIXED., February 22, 2013
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
GREAT SIZE, NICE AND STUDDY, NOT COMPATIABLE WITH PHONES OR COMPUTERS..BUT FAST SHIPPING AND DESCRIPTION WAS RIGHT ONE WITH COLOR AND PRODUCT. THANKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
These headphones have a nice sound and my niece likes them because they are purple. Nice quality and price. Thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good for the price, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
These aren't by any means quality headphones made to immerse yourself in your music, but they are pretty good for the price. I was looking for some over ear headphones to keep my ears warm while I work (I work in a lab and I'm constantly sitting in cold rooms for long periods of time) and these do the job. The multimedia button and mic doodad it helpful, and works just like the in-ear headphones that came with my phone. Too bad there's no volume control too..

I'm not super picky with the sound quality from my headphones, so I think these do a pretty good job with the highs and the lows and manage to cancel sound pretty well. (And I think they're better than my cheap in-ear skullcandy headphones with the shitty base).

One annoying thing is I have to angle these really specifically, or they make my earrings dig into the side of my neck, but I think that's the case for all over-ear headphones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke within weeks, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
Thank goodness these were cheaper when I bought them because they broke within just a few weeks. All of the highs completely cut out. Would not buy from this manufacturer again. Upon closer inspection they just look very cheap and poor quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple) (Electronics)
This brand of headphones is definatly one of the best! I had another pair from Coloud and they broke after almost a year (a year is a long time for me and my headphone history) but that was due to my own fault. These block sound easily and keep the sound in and not in the room they are loud... well built... I LOVE THEM!! I highly recomend! :)

Coloud 4090253 Colors Headphones (Purple)
Used & New from: $30.00