Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Colour, Obsession, Joy And Torment: The Daily Painters Art Gallery 2008
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on August 22, 2014
These are artist I wish to attain to their skill level.
on December 10, 2008
This book is a gem filled with images from talented artists around the world. I love just letting it open to any page to see what beautiful work will be there. It is like having a gallery on your coffee table!
on February 10, 2009
This book is but a reflection of the wonderful Artists that make up the Daily Painters Gallery. I only wish there were more books of collections from this talented community. The book is filled with wonderful color images of their paintings. I have enjoyed it often and share it with friends that visit. I do not loan it out, I give my friends the web site and encourage them to purchase it from Amazon.com for themselves and many have!
on December 10, 2008
Colour, Obsession, Joy and Torment is a delight to the eyes, it shows many different paintings from 146 artists of DailyPainters.com. The book allows one to see what inspires this diverse group of artists to paint daily. Its a pleasure to browse through with something different to see on each page. It would make a superb gift for anyone who enjoys art and artists.
review image