5.0 out of 5 stars The best!
Great quality and price. This jacket is so cute on my son, and goes with everything. I will be ordering this jacket again in a larger size.
Published 7 months ago by Jennifer F.

1.0 out of 5 stars small size
Published on December 11, 2011 by frranny

1.0 out of 5 stars small size, December 11, 2011
I was so disappointed to receive this jacket after a week and a half of waiting for shipping which I paid for....way too small. My 12 mo old grandson could not even begin to fit into this 18 mo old size. You need to order a year or two bigger at least to have it fit. When I called for an exchange they said it was not available in size 24 months and I had to pay for return shipping. unhelpful seller.

2.0 out of 5 stars sleeves are too tight, October 6, 2012
Sleeves are too tight for a 10 months boy who has to wear only a short sleeve inside in order to put the jacket on easily. But the material is good to keep warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, June 11, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but runs small, January 3, 2014
I couldnt pass this up for my little man!! I read the reviews and it said that it runs small so I bought a size 12 month for my 6 month old (who is a little big for his age, 20 lbs), it fits him perfectly. I wish it were thicker, but overall is super cute and great, dont have to worry about taking it off to put him in his car seat. I would recommend it for younger babies, but if your buying for winter for a toddler/child who will be playing outside, get a thicker coat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and color, August 9, 2013
My son is about 10 months and is tall and skinny with long arms. The jacket came in and the arms are long and I have not doubt that it will fit him great all winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!, June 10, 2013
i bought this for my grandchild. It is very nice, the color is really pretty looks wonderfull on him and most important keeps him warm and conmfort. I think I will buy another color!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 25, 2013
very nice, we like it a lot, perfect to take with you in any weather if you going to hike, but i think it's more for 12 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a size bigger!, January 8, 2013
I ordered my 15 month old son an 18 month old size and it was a bit snug (he is now 19 months and 29 pounds and still wearing it but it's a little short now). I would just recommend a size up so you can layer! It is a GREAT fleece (I love Columbia products) and will buy one in each size as my kids grow! Highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice jacket, January 6, 2013
Bought this jacket for my 7 month old grandson. It runs a little small and I was planning for the spring. He's wearing 9 mos size in clothes, but this jacket fits him now with room to grow. Since he's usually in the carseat with a blanket it's a good weight for the car, not too heavy and we love the color on him. Hopefully it'll still fit in the spring. Happy with this purchase, nice quality, but size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 27, 2012
I'm not the type of mom who goes out buying name brand items for my little man knowing he will soon outgrow them, but this was 60% off and I know this company uses good materials to make their products. This jacket didn't disappoint. It keeps him very warm when we go out in the cold evenings.