Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on January 21, 2015
I work Quality Control at a fabrication plant. I am outside all day either in the shop or in the sun looking at oil and gas equipment. My shop has a high standard for cleanliness, quality, and proficiency/efficiency. That and my position requires me too often "dress to impress" as the sales team is always riding around with customers showing them the facility and as you would expect they always want to talk to the QC guy. I’ve tried "polo" style shirts, T-shirts, and many other button up shirts. I always got Pit stains and a big wet spot on my back. to be expected I cover 30 acers on foot several times a day. finally I broke down a got these Columbia shirts.

They are nice thin and breathable without being see-though the material is durable and can take some abuse. my favored part is the back were the shirt has vents that allow a constant air flow. These shirts really make a difference. They absorb moisture but it doesn't show unless it’s a lot and they air dry rather quickly. Since I’ve started wearing these I feel cooler I’m not seating through my cloths as often and I just over all feel more comfortable especial when I’m standing in front of a salesman and customer "pit stain free".

I whole heartedly love these shirts and would recommend them to anyone who wants to stay cool and dry in a hot or humid work environment while still maintaining a professional look.
on April 9, 2015
I purchased a total of 9 of these shirts (long sleeve as well as short sleeve) for my husband on Amazon because I couldn't find them locally in 3X.
My review isn't on how well they wear because obviously I'm not wearing them, he is. He wears them daily and he's very pleased with the quality and he says they do keep him cooler in the FL heat during the summer months.

They wash "like a drop of water", colors haven't faded at all even after 1 year of wearing and washing. They are easy to iron and don't shrink in the dryer, which is a big big big plus! I haven't noticed any seams or buttons showing any signs of wear and tear, which I find very impressive.

I'm constantly checking to see if they might come out with new colors though. My husband doesn't like the "ice cream" colors (pinks, peach, easter bunny yellow, sky blue) so we're hoping there might be some more darker colors or even jewel tones some time soon.
on May 21, 2013
I bought this shirt for travel days (especially for air travel), vacation days, and goof-off Saturdays. I particularly like the layout of the pockets on this shirt, as they allow for a range of uses--iPhone, iPod, boarding passes, pen/pencil, paper, etc. These pockets are very handy on air travel days, or when I'm out running errands. The velcro on several of the pockets keep valuable gadgets from tumbling out when I bend over! The fabric is very comfortable without looking droopy and pathetic like some cheaper "fishing shirts" do. The fabric breathes well, and the vented back helps keep the wearer cool. I will admit, however, that the fabric is not wrinkle-free. I never iron mine, but if you're concerned about looking neat, you'll want to touch it up with an iron before wearing. I like the shirt so much, I bought two others in other colors. I would have given it five stars if the fabric were a little more wrinkle resistant (like some tactical shirts I've purchased elsewhere.)
on July 5, 2014
Very lightweight, and the vented caped back is great on hot days. Fits well, seems to be somewhat fuller cut than the similar Columbia Bahama ll shirts. The velcro pockets are perfect for secure carry of your cell phone, sunglasses, or whatever. I've gotten a number of compliments from people on the Columbia shirts. I plan on buying more.
on May 4, 2015
It's a very comfortable shirt due to it's all cotton and vented construction. The fit was correct. Some Columbia brand shirts are at bit large but this one was spot on. The lavender color is also very nice. My only issue is it does need to be ironed after every washing but that's not too big a deal. A wrinkle free fabric is the only thing that would make it perfect. The pockets are a great addition as well. All in all, this is a very comfortable shirt for the really hot days. I'm thinking of getting another one!
on March 28, 2016
I first purchased this shirt fr the big box hunting store GM when on sale. I loved the shirt but they only had one. I've purchased every color that Amazon has in my size.

Good quality, great fit. Lots of.pockets!
on April 20, 2016
The shirt is good just be wary about the color GULF STREAM it is not like the color in the picture.

Still I love these shirts and would recommend them. I have almost every color and the gulf stream in this type of shirt is actually a lighter blue not the turquoise as show in picture.
on June 20, 2014
The color is great when it comes out of the package. Enjoy it because it will never look like that again. The very first cold wash and it was not even close to this blue color. The coloring came out so bad it is a blotchy lite color now. I do not use this for work and my colors are washed cold so what gives? I guess I will have to stick with Magellen.
on December 11, 2012
While the shirt is genuine Columbia, it was so wrinkled that the wrinkles won't come out. The pocket flaps are permanently curled out and I have to iron the shirt after every wash to keep it from looking silly. I also thought this shirt would be comfortable in the heat, but I was soaked in sweat wearing it and it took a very long time before it was dry. Definitely not worth the money.
on April 13, 2015
So far it's a great fit. We will see how well it does after a few washs. Has plenty of room for a large man like me!

See 1 answered question