I have been buying these shirts for years. They are great for fishing or any outdoor wear. The back is vented and there are plenty of pockets for keeping things like cell phones or keys secure, especially in a boating environment. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.
Published on February 23, 2006 by ShopSmart

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be great, if only they sized it properly
Published on April 18, 2012 by Michael A. Parker

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be great, if only they sized it properly, April 18, 2012
Columbia has yet to let me down in the quality of their clothes, durability and materials used. This shirt, is no exception. The only problem with this shirt, and it's a big one, is that the size is waaayyyy off. I would venture to say 2 sizes off. I ordered a large, as I am a large in every other brand including other Columbia product lines, but this shirt was so big I could fully loaded ruck sack underneath it!!

Seriously, it is at least one size larger than labeled but I would venture to say it might even be 2 sizes too large. I'm going to give it to my dad who typically wears a XXL and see if it fits him. Bottom line, do not order this shirt online unless you have confirmed your size in a store first.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my absolute Favorites - Would give 10 Stars if I could, February 23, 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, although not the right size, July 10, 2011
Cesar J. Granados R. (Doral, FL, United Stated) - See all my reviews
I bought 3 of them. Great quality as we're used to when buying any Columbia stuff. But however, bigger than they seem to be. (S is like M, and so on)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, February 10, 2014
This shirt is GREAT and the size is perfect. I have noticed that a number of the reviews have complained about the sizing of these shirts. I want to point out that Amazon provides a size chart within its description for the Columbia Bahama II shirts that is also applicable for the Bonehead shirts. The size of the shirt is to be based upon the size of one's hips (according to the chart). I have a slender build, but I used the sizing chart when ordering the shirts and they came to me a perfect fit. They fit as well as any of my other shirts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good summer shirt - size charts are POOR, July 23, 2012
I'm writing this as a warning to others on sizes (mens). I bought two of these on the net using the recommended Columbia sizing charts and although they are advertised as a generous/comfort fit, that is 'shrinking the truth' by a fair margin. Unless you like EXTREMELY flappy, loose fitting shirts I'd suggest you drop at least one size down from Columbia's charts. Based on my chest, neck and waist measurements the chart recommended XL but the shirts were so loose I could fit them over a coat and still have room to spare. I'm usually L in fitted shirts so I've reordered these in M!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this shirt, January 2, 2012
Heidi Brennan (Snohomish, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This is the second shirt of this kind I have gotten for my son. He goes to school in Tempe, AZ and it is HOT. My daughter's boyfriend loves his so I got one for my son. He said it keeps him cool and doesn't get smelly. It does what it says. I will but more I find colors I know he will like.

5.0 out of 5 stars SIZE VARIATION, April 29, 2013
I've purchased and worn these shirts for more than 15 years. My favorite Summer and travel/vacation attire for tops.

Sizes on the Columbia Bonehead or Tamiami shirts are intended to be oversized; with good reason. Increased air volume circulation is allowed by the outsizing of these shirts. Contribrutes to keeping your skin surface cool and dry which is especially important in humid climes; the fabric readily doesn't cling to you.

So while it is important to keep sizing in perspective, please keep in mind purpose and intent.
JIM IN SEATTLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Columbia fishing shirt, July 3, 2010
I am a thrift store shopper. I never spend this much on a shirt. However, my husband got this same shirt 15 years ago and I noticed about a month ago that the collar was very worn and the seams were wearing thin. We both remarked on how awesome it was that the shirt had lasted so long and so well because he loves that shirt and wears it alot. So, as a Father's day surprise I decided to hunt for a similar shirt. I was thrilled to find that the exact same shirt is still being made! So I bit the bullet and bought four of them (two long sleeved and two short sleeved). For me to spend $160 it has to be a darn good shirt. But I figured if that last for 15 years it's worth it. My husband was surprised and thrilled! He thought four shirts was overkill but I was concerned they might stop making them so what to heck. Great shirt, great quality. Hopefully these new ones are, indeed, the same quality as the one made 15 years ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 2, 2012
This is an excellent product. This has covered all expectations and has the quality that i was waitin for. i recomend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, Fish will love it!, February 15, 2013
Wonderful shirt, well made, comfortable to wear, lots of pockets for just about everything. These will help keep me cooler in the hot Florida summers. It's Columbia, so it's quality. The only negative (hence the 4 star rating) is the sizing. I'm an XL size shirt so I ordered XL. What they call XL everyone else calls 2XL or even 3XL. I could have fit two of me in there. So, order a size smaller than what you wear! Sent XL back and received the L and it fits wonderfully! Will definitely order more, and you can't beat the price!