5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it
Product came when it was promised and was as described. My 15 yr old son loves it - perfect for to and from school in a northern winter.
Published on April 16, 2012 by Mary M. Guest

3.0 out of 5 stars Shimmer
I bought this for my 8 yr. old son. The fit was fine and I thought it was a great coat, but he wouldnt wear it because he thought the inside lining made it look like a girl's coat. I tried to change his mind but the more I looked at it, he was right, the lining was silver lame' fabric. I guess your interpretation could go either way, gogo dancer or spaceman? I had a...
Published 18 months ago by AMS

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, January 18, 2013
Vincent Rago (Occidental, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Purchased for 13 year old son. It's true to size. Quality consistant with all of Columbia gear. The jacket is very light weight. Omni-heat reflective liner seems to work. My son is happy with how warm it is. Pretty utilitarian instead of stylish. Has some little kid details in a teen sized coat, but I told him to get over it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it, April 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great jacket, December 27, 2011
My son loved this jacket very light yet very warm. He likes to wear everything big so I bought him the YLX and he is 11 years old and he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm jacket that is also not bulky!, January 13, 2014
I love this jacket! I bought it for my son when we went to the snow and it worked out great! It's not too bulky but keeps you warm. The omniheat liner really works! Another amazing feature is the internal backpack straps so if you don't want to wear the jacket, you can take off the jacket and wear it like a backpack! It's great so you won't have to hold or lug around the jacket. It's secure as a backpack and it's also very light that you forget you are wearing it! (I know this for a fact since I borrowed my son's jacket and now I want one for me!)

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great & my son loves it!, April 26, 2013
Purchased for 7 year old son. It's true to size. Quality is good!, The jacket is very light weight. My son is happy with how warm it is and likes the look. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very light and warm, March 20, 2013
Very light jacket. My son loves the backpack style. I was a bit worried about the warmness because the jacket was so thin. No complaint from my son so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars very warm, February 10, 2013
keeps me warm in freezing windy temperatures and traps heat very well. I went out into 25degree weather with jeans and that jacket on and I wasn't cold

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this jacket, February 3, 2013
Excellent product. I love it and my family too. Very soft and warm. True to size and very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, December 16, 2012
J. Smith (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Love it that it's thin and not bulky but perfect for the Chicago winter. The kids like backpack straps, neat feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jacket, December 14, 2012
C. Filippone (NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable. Looks good. Works well, too. Very light-weight. So light, you wouldn't expect it to be warm, but it is. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0x9836ffb4)