Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Size: LargeColor: BlackChange
Price:$185.00

on November 4, 2012
This is a VERY good coat. I bought it for my son who has now graduated to adult sizes. He is actually using the different layers independently during the fall season and finds the underlayer comfortable and easy to wear. The outer shell seems sturdy and waterpoof and should hold up well for the winter season. The entire product feels well-built and is nicely finished.
44 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2012
I saw this jacket while shopping at a local outdoors store. It has multiple layers which can be worn depending on weather. I bought the Sea-Salt Large and it's a very comfy jacket. I am 6'1" and 195 lbs (34" waist for those asking about fit) and this fits just perfect (not to loose or not to tight). The only thing I would change is the color. I bought the Sea Salt color but it seems to show dirt better than the other colors (especially black). Other than my Sea Salt color complaint, I would recommend this jacket to anyone. My girlfriend now has this jacket in black and she also loves it. She will sometimes wear just the micro fleece part when going out.
[...]
Above us a sizing chart for those not sure about size. I bought it on amazon and it was $75 cheaper even with shipping.
on November 20, 2012
I had ordered this for my London trip for November. I knew it'll be cold there and wanted a good looking jacket that could do the job. The outer shell is waterproof and breathable, while the removable inner jacket is warm. It did the job, while looking good at the same time.

One word of caution abt the sizes- I'm an Asian large size, but the medium fits me well. I had read some reviews on Amazon where the users had issues with Colombia sizing. I think it's all US sizing, so do be careful when ordering front Asia especially.
on January 6, 2013
Great jacket, as it did keep me warm in sub-zero temperatures (-8 C). My only complaint is that the outer jacket is a bit too big for me (a 5'6" Asian male). I ordered a size small but the sleeves and body length of the outer jacket are a bit too long. The inner jacket fits perfectly though. I don't know if that's really the jacket's design or if I got a wrong-sized outer jacket.
on January 4, 2013
100% OK, quality of materials, the designates is very pretty, beautiful colors, very comfortable and excellent protection against the cold as low as -25 degree
on January 3, 2013
I got this jacket for my husband at a steal of a price in November. He absolutely loves it. We live in Korea and it's freeeezing here in winter. He usually wears just the bottom layer and says it keeps him plenty warm. (Granted, he does not get cold as easily as I do since he's used to this weather). He generally only wears both pieces together when it's snowing/ we're going to play in the snow or if it's less than maybe 10 degrees F. The interchange part is pretty easy, just zips in and out plus a couple of snaps.

When we went sledding, he told me he felt like he was sweating a lot but he wasn't uncomfortable because it felt like the jacket was actually pulling the sweat away from his body.

It looks great on him too. He's almost always a L and the L fits him perfectly, so it's true to size. Great buy!
on December 5, 2012
I bought this jacket for snowbaording and it fits very comfortably. The sizes run alittle big, which is perfect for my needs. The inner layer is easily attached and kept me more than warm in 20 degree weather with 20MPH winds while snowboarding. It has plenty of pockets and all the pullstrings and velcro allow it to be sealed up tight. the one issue I had with the jacket was the hood. It zips onto the top and then has some velcro pieces to hold the sides in. There were some small gaps and the hood doesnt have any insolation. It is just made out of the polyester material and I expected alittle more. Overall a nice buy for the moeny, just wish it had a different style hood.
on December 14, 2012
I grew out of my old Columbia jacket after 10 years. Very warm in the Chicago winters with all the wind. Sometime I need to take it off when I shovel too much...get very hot. Great price and shipped fast.
on December 10, 2012
It has been working perfectly out here in Afghanistan!!! Light weight but very warm!! Will really put it to the test with the snow coming in a few days!
on December 29, 2012
I bought a Colombia jacket in high school, about 15 years ago, and still have it, though it needs a couple snaps replaced. That is a loooong time to have for a primary use coat. My husband has been having trouble finding good gear for riding his bike to work, since he commute even in the winter. He tried a couple coats that just didn't breath, and so it was time for a Colombia. Plus this way it's like he has 3 separate coats for whatever weather. The shell is extremely nice material, breaths. I do note some improvements in the Colombia coats (or more just upgrades). The collar where the two coats zip together now has a soft panel to keep the zippers away from your neck. The toggles to tighten the waist don't hang anymore, they run along with the bottom edge, so they won't catch on pants, etc. A size large fit my husband very well, he's about 6ft, wears 36 pants, large shirts. The length of the coat lands on him just like the photo, and the sleeves are just right. Overall,just a great jacket to have. Seller shipped promptly, packaged nicely.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse