Columbia Women's Bugaboo Interchange Jacket, Hyper Purple, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% nylon Legacy Twill
- Draw cord adjustable hem
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in 3-in-1 interchange jacket
- Removable adjustable hood
- Partially insulated fleece liner
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Columbia's Women's Bugaboo Interchange Jacket is a 3-in-1 winter jacket that features a soft, fleece insulated liner with a durable nylon waterproof-breathable outer shell. Stay warm, dry and protected during active days in blustery winter weather: this extremely versatile jacket features a durable outer shell with Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable technology. A zippered security pocket, media and goggle pocket and zippered chest pocket keep stuff securely stowed while the removable storm hood, draw cord hem and adjustable sleeve cuffs lock out cold weather. Inside, the liner jacket is insulated at the core and top of arms for extra heat where you need it most while stretch fleece side panels provide a super flattering fit. Layer it underneath the shell or wear it on its own for everyday use in warmer temps.
- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 12.2 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00AG0OQ0Y
- Item model number: SL7904
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 15, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Warm, block the wind and is a large jacket to wear a sweater down if is necessary.
I usually wear size M in jackets but maybe it is a little just a little big, anyway is perfect for me.
I definitely recommend it specially for the price is a very good deal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best 3 in 1 Jacket Ever (it really is just 2 in 1 but still).Published 11 months ago by Luis Fernando Ruiz
I purchased this 3-in-1 jacket to wear on a trip of the British Isles and Ireland in late April/early May. It was the perfect choice! Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jerri Fatticci
good price, but I received the jacket with a white inter, not the black inter, and the white zip lines may also be my concerns.Published 13 months ago by JINGJING ZHOU
Surprisingly warm despite its lack of thick insulation.Published 13 months ago by Nichole L. Morris