4.0 out of 5 stars Decent gloves
Minnesota winter can get harsh. I bought these gloves as a way to combat the bitter cold morning commute to work. They aren't too thick, and the grip holds the steering wheel really well. But I wouldn't expect these gloves to hold up too long to other outdoor winter chores. They aren't too thick...I can tuck them into my jacket pockets no problem.

I'm 6'...
Published 24 months ago by Lurch

3.0 out of 5 stars okay gloves
i use the gloves mostly for running and bicycle riding. keep my hands warm in the 30 - 40 F range. temperatures lower than that and they don't work too well for me. the omni heat metallic lining seems like a bogus marketing ploy. nice and light and soft.
Published 22 months ago by xfooey

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent gloves, February 2, 2013

I'm 6' 4", with large hands. The XL gloves fit my hand well. After wearing for a few months, the gloves have tightened up and fit my hands much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, February 16, 2013
Warmest gloves I have ever had! I Have chronic cold hands and feet and these solve that hands problem just fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars columbia men's thermarator glove, January 17, 2013
Bought these for my husband for christmas. work great for him. He can ride his horse because of the way they are made and are not to bulky. Warm enough for our Tennessee Winters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, November 29, 2013
Great value! Fit true to size and made a great gift with a beanie and jacket! They don't sweat or get wet inside either!

3.0 out of 5 stars okay gloves, April 2, 2013
xfooey (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
good palm and thumb surface. washable. i also got a pair of manzella windstopper with 40gm of thininsulate. these are nice and warm down to the single digits. bulkier but still warm and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, April 3, 2013
I didn't have any problems with the inside reflective dots falling off in the wash as other reviewers did. I gave them 5 stars because they are by far the warmest pair of gloves I have owned. I would recommend them to anyone who hates cold hand in the winter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not warm at all, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Columbia Men's Thermarator Glove (Sports Apparel)
I bought these gloves because I got the jacket with omni-heat for Christmas and I loved it. The jacket works awesome but the gloves don't work at all. I believe it is because your hands don't give off as much heat as your core does, so there's no heat to reflect back (which is what omni-heat is supposed to do). The omni-heat jacket is worth the money, the gloves are not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, March 5, 2013
I got them for my husband for Christmas. He loves them. He says they are very warm. Thanks for carrying them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrectly Marked Product, December 5, 2013
The product itself is very nice; however, I ordered a Men's size large and the outside carton said Men's Large. The actual gloves were a Women's size medium. Fortunately, my son could give them to his fiance, but this kind of mix-up should not happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guantes, March 17, 2013
El vendedor cumplio con la fecha estimada excelente servicio, todo a tiempo, lo recomiendo es unas personas serias y responsables de las ventas...

Columbia Men's Thermarator Glove