Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on August 27, 2013
Bought this to replace my old tri-fold wallet. This is definitely well made, but it is a little thick. The flap with the ID holder does NOT come out, if this was removable, it would be a perfect wallet. Overall, I am satisfied, and I am hoping it will get thinner with time (due to sitting on it all the time).
on November 4, 2015
Nice wallet. I love the look and feel of it. I got it because of the extra card slots. The only problem is that when you put cards in all the slots (that's what I had to do) the wallet isn't slim anymore and looses the nice look it had. Somehow my horrible old Velcro wallet held more and was a lot thinner. I'm not putting this wallet down, just letting everyone know who might have a lot of cards. Still is a nice wallet, smells good to :)
review image review image
on May 22, 2013
What I received was as advertized so, I have no complaints. It's a nice wallet. I really like that it doesn't have the second bill compartment that a lot of wallets come with that, to me, just gets in the way.
on September 25, 2013
The wallet does everything as advertised. The extra sleeve on the front is great for frequently used cards. There are plenty of card slots on the inside as well.
on February 11, 2014
Material is really good, smells good, spacious for 9 cards; however, if you are looking for slim wallet for daily use. This is not the one, that's why I gave it 3 stars only.
on April 14, 2015
Ladies I converted. No more bulky women's "pocket books" for me. This keeps me so much more
organized than I would have ever imagined. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it years ago.
on January 24, 2014
I would have preferred it to be thinner. The wallet, a little taller for more inserts, and still fitting into one's back pocket, could still be two-fold, but thin.
on October 31, 2013
Exactly what I needed. holds all of my cards perfectly. Seems fairly durable. good product for the price that was paid.
on April 6, 2014
I really liked the design of this wallet with all the card slots and sleek appearance. I used the wallet for two months without any issues except for the ID slot making it difficult to remove my ID. I can remember fiddling with the wallet for at least 10 seconds several times when I was asked for my ID.

While I was removing my driver's license from the ID slot yesterday, I accidentally tore the top left corner of leather holding the ID window onto the middle flap. The corner of my ID sticks out now and it's not a big issue but I had hoped the wallet would be a little more durable.

I would still recommend this wallet but be cautious about using the ID slot.
on March 17, 2015
This wallet has plenty of room for about 12-15 plastic cards, license, etc. The middle flap provides extra storage but as many have said, it also makes the wallet thicker. With all the clubs, id's, credit cards and things I have, the wallet is very thick and won't fit in my back pocket. It also takes a while to get loosened up enough to bend all the way over (not a problem if you only have 5 or 6 cards). But the card pockets are just the right size and I don't worry about things falling out. The material seems durable and I would recommend to anyone not looking for a slim wallet. A good value for the money.