Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Brown|Change

on July 28, 2011
I'm not sure what happened to another reviewer who said it didn't look like the wallet pictured. I received mine today and it is the same wallet. It seems like a great wallet, but only time will tell. It has 6 slots for credit cards, 2 slots (with thumb sliders) for IDs, the usual 2 compartments behind the credit card slots, the place for cash (duh), and a zipper part. The leather is a really nice brown and it has really stylish plaid interior design. Highly recommended if you are looking for a nice bi-fold wallet. Great price too.
on October 21, 2011
I was wanting a wallet that wouldn't be too bulky in my pocket. This wallet is no slimmer than others I've had in the past. The design of it leaves a few things to be desired, and the zipper of the inner pocket creates a noticeable small bulge on the contour of the wallet. The capacity is fine. 6 slots for the essential cards and a clear ID sleeve. I like having a zippered area to keep emergency coins and bus tokens, but the zipper not lying flat is an annoyance. Overall a decent but not excellent wallet.
on June 18, 2011
The brown leather looks really good
The plaid lining is unique
And the Compartments are well designed and practical
Buy it if you want a thick leather wallet with soft leather that will age nicely
on September 22, 2014
This is a fake leather wallet. I attached a picture showing the faux leather up close. Wallet gunked up my credit cards with residue! Furthermore, it hasn't even lasted 1 year. I'll never buy Columbia wallets again.
review image review image review image
on May 31, 2014
I bought this same wallet at a department store almost ten years ago. It was time to replace it, and I couldn't find a bi-fold wallet this slim that had six credit card slots, a hidden zipper pocket for my emergency $20, and a separate section with clear windows on both sides for a driver's license, insurance cards, and medical insurance cards. Besides my emergency $20, I don't keep cash in my wallet. I used the bill space, which is nicely lined, for business cards, receipts, car wash punch cards, etc.

I searched high and low at every store that I went to, but could not find this wallet again. So I searched online for the brand and model, and found it here on Amazon! I bought the wallet, and was glad to see it was the same exact design and quality of the older one that I had. I thought I was going to have to switch over to some bulky bi-fold, but this saved the day. I may get another one to store away, just in case Columbia decides to discontinue it. It may not seem like a big thing, but I'm pretty particular about wallets. This is a great value, and you won't be disappointed.
on August 29, 2015
Just received today and am returning it! I always thought a wallet was to hold money even in this digital age. If you put standard USD they come out when you close it and you have to fiddle around to get them from showing. The zipper portion of the bill holder is worthless in my view unless you are using it for a few casino chips. I can't get extra check in there , can't get cards in there [and be able to easily zip it.] All I can say is I hope the designer of this wallet is not designing high rise rental buildings - a full/queen bed would not fit in the bedroom !

Final note: can't even get TWO standard credit cards inside protective RSID holders into the available slots. Nuts. Sure, maybe after a month they will fit as the leather gives a little. Meanwhile you'll have a headache each time getting them in and out and/or they will fall out.

There are wallets I was going to buy on AMZN for 1/2 this price. Sure, I know they're not leather. But I'm practical enough to want a wallet that actually makes life easier - not harder; but it does smell good.
review image review image
on January 18, 2014
It is seldom that you can find a wallet with all that this one had to offer for the price. Plus it is made of leather and the inside bill compartment is fabric , which makes it easier to get your currency in and out , as they won't stick.
on July 15, 2015
I ordered this wallet because I was expecting it to be thin, but boy was I wrong.

I never have much in my wallet. I don't like having cash on me, and I only usually have three credit/debit cards, my ID, and my school ID. Thats it.

I used to use a "Colombia slim travelers wallet" that I liked, but it got worn out because I had it for a while, so I decided to order this wallet instead. This wallet has two ID windows, and since I carry two IDs I figured that would be useful.

I regret my decision. This wallet WITH NOTHING IN IT is thicker than the temporary trifold wallet I've been using since my old wallet broke with my five usual cards in it. This is what I attempted to illustrate in my photo. The columbia wallet (on the right) has NOTHING in it, and it is thicker than the already very thick Dockers trifold wallet (left) that in the photo has 5 cards in it.

When this wallet has cards in it, it gets even thicker.

This wallet has a zipper in it. WHY would they do that? zippers in wallets are never useful and they always end up breaking. Without the zipper the wallet would be thinner, and I might have considered keeping it .

The folds of the wallet flop around tool The leather is very loose and the different sides don't stay in place very well. This annoyed me like crazy in my pocket.

So I've returned the wallet. I very rarely do that, but in this case Amazon let me exchange for a different one at no charge so bravo amazon.

If you still are considering this purchase I do have to say the blue metal box this wallet comes in is very pretty. I'm disappointed I have to send that back, it's probably the best thing about this purchase, which is saying something about the wallet.
on November 21, 2013
My boyfriend's other made-in-china wallets are all gone now.
THey all broke into pieces after a year, but so far
this wallet is still okay. I love the leather texture.
I would buy another Columbia one in the future i think.
on August 15, 2014
nice design feels rugged i like how it has a zipper pouch for coins.

update

1/31/15

I've had the wallet for a half year it still looks and feels brand new. The zipper for the zipper pocket seems to be of high quality it doesn't kink or any thing of that sort. With the card slots full the size of the wallet doesn't get much fatter. I would recommend this wallet to any one.

Update

I've had the wallet for over a year now and it is still in like new condition