Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Little Boys' Snow Buddy Fleece Jacket, Compass Blue/Collegiate Navy, 4T
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2012
this is a cute jacket for temps in the 60s and 50s. it is not super thick or windproof, so it really isn't great for cooler fall days. it also runs quite small - my son wears 3T in everything and the 3T in this jacket is really too snug for him. it fits fine over a teeshirt - but since it is a lightweight jacket, i have wanted to layer it over a sweater & i have found that it was really too small to do this. i strongly suggest ordering a size up so you get more use out of it - both by being able to layer and by having it last more than one season.
on January 12, 2013
We ordered this jacket for our 16-month-old in 2T, and it fit pretty great so I would say it runs a little small.

Things we like: cute design, nice comfy fleece material, hood that fits close to the head to keep little ears toasty.

Things we don't like:

-The cuffs on the sleeves are snug and difficult to get my son's hands through
-It would be nice to have a fabric tab or ribbon on the zipper pull to make it a little easier to grab
-We found the hood to be a little deep even with our toddler's exceptionally large head
-Although it does seem to be warm, I expected the fleece to be a little thicker

Overall, we like it and will keep using it, but I think we'll look for other options for next winter.
on December 5, 2012
I read reviews that the sizing may be a bit "off" but we had just purchased a Columbia snow pant and jacket set in a 2T and it was a little too big. So since that was our first Columbia purchase for our son, I thought that perhaps for him, 2T ran a little big. So we ordered the 2T and it fits great, but he probably won't be able to wear it next year. Bummer. It's an adorable pattern and the fleece is like a blue/gray. I thought it was going to be black, so it was a pleasant surprise. It's a great coat, he stays warm (or warm enough to not complain - he doesn't talk yet so he can't tell me if he's cold) and it's easy to zip.
on December 13, 2013
Bought this about 9 months ago for my 2 year old as a spring into fall jacket. It is perfect for that. Love the hood for days that are a little chilly. Nice thick fleece. I have washed it a few times and still looks great. I bought a size up so that he could get 2 years from it. Glad I did. I think it runs a little small.
on June 16, 2014
I bought this for my son last fall and he was 13 months old. It was slightly large but it fit well and it is still fitting him well. He looks super cute in it and it has stood up to his crazy wildness!
on January 14, 2013
This is a great mid-weight jacket to get your child through the Mid-Atlantic "winter". I use the term winter loosely, as we live in Virginia and winters are getting progressively warmer. It's good for 40 to 60 degrees. It isn't wind or waterproof, but you'll get a lot of use out of it. Your kid will outgrow it long before it wears out.
on January 3, 2013
I got this in a 4T for my 3 (almost 4) year old to wear during the cooler fall and spring months. It is cosy, comfortable and well made. It keeps him warm, and is good for the Pacific NW weather. Size-wise, the 4T fits him correct, although he is lean/average build, 32 lbs and 38". Would probably size up next time if you want room to grow.
on November 18, 2012
I bought this for my son for his second birthday. A size 3T fits him well (sleeves are just slightly long), though it will probably not fit him next fall. The blue is a great color!
on March 25, 2015
Great jacket. It's versatile. My son could wear it in the fall, spring and even warmer winter days. We've kept it for my younger son to wear when he gets big enough.
on April 5, 2013
This coat was picked out by my daughter-in-law for my Grandson and she loves it! Says it is great for early spring and next fall. He looks adorable iin it!