4.0 out of 5 stars neck gaiter
My daughter loves this cozy neck warmer. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I think the sizing is misleading. It fits her perfectly now, at age 7; I'm pretty sure it won't fit over her head by the time she's 16!
Published 8 months ago by Zora Jupiter

1.0 out of 5 stars one size does not fit all
i bought two different color that are the same size, the other one fit my toddler very well. While this one didn't even go through her head. This one does not stretch like the other one. this would fit a nine month old infant. So don't bother to purchase this one.
Published 23 months ago by MzDeeDee

1.0 out of 5 stars one size does not fit all, December 10, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but really small, February 12, 2013
Although this gaiter is soft and warm it is extremely small. It says it fits 7-16 but my 5 year old has trouble getting it over her head.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite snug, January 8, 2013
I bought this for my 2 1/2 year old because I have one for my 4 year old (which I purchased elsewhere). This one barely fits over the 2 1/2 year old's head. I will definetley not be able to use it again for her next year (I am on year #3 with the one I bought for my son).

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than usual, April 6, 2014
My daughter loves this. It's just that it fits like a headband! And the size says 7-16 but definitely need to go up a size bigger. .y daughter is very tiny for an 11yr old and this still was a little too snug on her neck.

4.0 out of 5 stars neck gaiter, March 19, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, December 26, 2013
Have to return this. My 7 year old couldn't get it over her head. Way too small. Bummer since it matches the hat and gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very misleading., October 31, 2012
The Columbia Gaiter could only fit an infant under 1 years of age. The colour is not hot pink / fuchsia, but an orange.

4.0 out of 5 stars It great for the price, October 22, 2014
It fits fine over my 3 year olds head (he has a normal size head) and fine around his neck. The gaiter could be longer but it does the job. It is worth it for under $4!

3.0 out of 5 stars Small, November 18, 2014
Not quite long enough, being made by Columbia you would think they would make it fit right but it doesn't. It's ok length for a toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 22, 2014
Love the pattern. I also purchased ski pants with the same pattern. Both look great together.

Columbia Big Girls'  Baddabing Neck Gaiter