4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Women too, November 8, 2014
I got an extra large after reading the reviews but it was definitely too large for me. I am an adult female and and I weigh about 138 and 5'5 but I wish I had just gotten a Large or Medium. I think it's tricky because we all carry our weight differently so if you can ordering two and returning one might be a good idea. I just decided to keep mine and leave the extra room for sweaters underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat Customer, October 7, 2014
This is the 5th jacket that we've purchased of this same style! My daughter has outgrown BUT never worn out several other Benton Springs Fleece jackets. I love that they've held up to playground wear, golf wear, day-to-day wear and multiple washings. The color stays vibrant, the fleece stays soft and warm, and they wear beautifully!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 28, 2014
This is the second Columbia for my daughter. She is tall and thin, size 7 pants. This jacket is a little roomy on her, just like she likes it. These are made really well, thick and warm. I bought one for me because I loved hers so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cozy, November 27, 2014
Very beautiful color and cozy as well. A little short on the arm length for the quote size but Ive been trying to stretch it out a little so that it fits in the arm length my son has one as well that I purchased a size up and it's fits great since he wears sweaters underneath. Great purchase that I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very warm and easy to move around in, December 5, 2014
Bought this for my 10 yr old daughter. She loves it. Fit her perfectly. Sleeves are a little long but she likes it that way. It's very warm and easy to move around in. I primarily got it for her for softball practice. I wanted something warm but still easy enough for her to move in. I have no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, October 8, 2014
I got this for my daughter to use under her winter coat as another layer. It fits good, not too baggy and it's not really thin like a lot of fleece jackets are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fall jacket, September 28, 2014
Sizing was right on. Great quality and warmth for weight. Great price for a Columbia jacket. My daughter loves everything about it, especially the color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, December 15, 2014
Love this jacket. I read in the reviews where it ran small so I ordered up in size for my daughter. It fits well with a little room to grow.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have already ordered and received another one that was perfect so thank, October 1, 2014
It was to small but I am going to send it back and have already ordered and received another one that was perfect so thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and soft, October 9, 2014
B.Crane (Lander, WY United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great coat. Bought our tall 8-year girl the medium in Blue Macaw and she won't take it off. It's perfect.

Columbia Big Girls'  Benton Springs Fleece