5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy
I like this color for my daughter and think it's neutral enough to use for my son eventually. It's true to size (my daughter is 35 inches tall and 32 lbs) with room to grow, and she seems really warm and comfortable in it. It doesn't have a hood, so I have to convince her to wear a hat, but I like that it zips up to her chin.
Published 17 months ago by Nicole Abreu

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for right now
The jacket runs a bit small. A long or short-sleeve fitted tee works under it, not a sweater. Works for where we live in Northern California
Published 7 months ago by sara

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, January 28, 2013
Nicole Abreu (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS FLEECE!!, September 26, 2012
This fleece is absolutely ADORABLE !!
I ordered it for my 2 year old daughter. A size 3T in "AfterGlow" the color is exactly what I was expecting. I love pink for my daughter.
The jacket feels an looks very nice .
I love how it fits her .. This is the perfect fall fleece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Fleece, October 2, 2013
This is a great jacket. My little girl is a bit big for her age, she is 12 months and usually wears an 18 - 24 month size. This 2T is a little tight in the belly, but the sleeve length is perfect. The coat is very warm and soft! She likes to wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these for my trio, February 10, 2013
These are my kids second set. The first are still in great shape but they outgrew them. They get worn and washed quite a bit as they wear them at school inside the a/c classroom. ( We live in PR). Great quality. No pilling. Very satisfied!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird size, May 29, 2014
This fleece is soft and comfortable, and the bright rose color is pretty. However I do not recommend it because the fit is odd. The length of the sleeves does not seem to be in proportion to the length of the body of the coat. The sleeves are terribly long and my daughter has to roll them up or else they are hanging below her fingertips. Then the torso part is very short and wide. It is too short for my daughter in the torso but the sleeves are too long. The fit is strange.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for right now, November 26, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not true to size, November 6, 2013
Love the color. love how warm it is. But My child is only about 20 months and this 2T size looks like someone painted it on her.
Too late to return as she has already worn it and tags are off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fleece, September 24, 2013
I bought 2 of these for my daughter. She is a 4T and these fit great with a little room to grow. They are soft and look nice. Perfect for crisp Fall weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fall, November 3, 2013
We live in Minnesota, so fall means 35-50 degree weather. This jacket has been perfect for my 3 1/2 year old daughter (ordered the 4T and it fits perfectly.) If you're unsure of size I'd probably order up. It's kept her warm and I can use it as an inner liner with her Columbia coat if it gets too cold.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 11, 2014
2T size does not fit a 1y9months girl. too small.

Columbia Girls 2-6X Benton Springs Fleece