Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: 07/08/2014|Color: Afterglow/Black|Change
Price:$47.95

on January 15, 2013
I ordered ordered a 7/8 for my 6 years old and it was actually kind of small. She's a typical 6 year old, but this jacket seemed to run a little bit small. The quality is perfect and definitely worth the money I spent.
on August 30, 2013
First of all this is a great jacket with a beautiful color and a very functional overall design. I bought this jacket for my seven year old daughter in a size 10/12 and it fits her very well with a little room to grow into. Now my daughter actually wears a size 10 already in most brands (a 9 in gymboree) because she is tall so I would say this runs a bit small but not too much. The jacket is perfect for mild rainy or windy days... it is super light and folds very well into a small plastic bag. I recommend this jacket!
on December 12, 2012
Very lightweight and sturdy. Zipper was easy to zip up. Hood works great when its rainy and windy. It covers the neck making wearing a scarf obsolete. Also stylish and long enough to cover the butt.
on November 1, 2013
I bought this for my 5 yo niece who went to SE Alaska. The coat was chosen to guard against the wind and rain while remaining light enough not to overheat her. It was big enough to provide some growing room and large enough to allow layers underneath and kept her dry. The price was right and comfort more important than color. Thanks Columbia and Amazon, she had a great time!
on January 31, 2013
My 8-year-old daughter loves this jacket. Pink still seems to be the "go to" color for this age group, but with the black accents, it is a step up from 4-6x outerwear and a break out into a mature look.
on May 15, 2013
Great jacket but it is Columbia so I expected it to be good quality. I thought it was a little short since I had ordered a size up for my daughter. I like that the wrist are gathered because the sleeves are a little long. She loves the color, and overall i am very happy with the purchase.
on May 1, 2012
Bought this for my daughter. Fits great on her. I just wish it was a little longer, this is more of a rain coat for hiking not standing at the bus stop in the pouring rain.
on June 13, 2013
I priced several other rain jackets online and in stores. By far this was half of the price as other columbia jackets or comparable brands. I didn't want a plastic jacket but one that would breathe a little when my daughter was outside on campouts. This one definitely lets my daughter move around a lot and not get overly sweaty or overheated. My only complaint is that when it's worn outside for longer periods the water proofing doesn't hold up. Now please keep in mind we are talking when they are out in the rain for several hours is when I noticed this.
on March 20, 2013
I bought this jacket for my 7 year old. It's absolutely perfect. The color is more vibrant than what's on the picture and the quality is stellar. Looks brand new even after washing. I'm glad I bought it a little large so she can wear it for a few years.

An added plus I didn't realize at first...the whole jacket will fold up into a pocket on the inside of the coat! It makes it easy to stash away in a backpack or suitcase just in case. :)
on May 28, 2013
The jacket is cute, light and fits a tad smaller but after reading the reviews I ordered a bigger size to be safe. My daughter normally wears an 8 and I ordered the 10/12. It fits her well but a tad long in the sleeves. I'm glad I went with the bigger size so she'll be able to wear it longer. Also the material is a nylon not a heavy rain proof material like I have had in the past so we will see how well it holds up in the rain. It is definitely wind proof.