4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small
Published 16 months ago by Hollie

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the wrists
With exception of the extremely tight wrists (and my daughter has thin wrists as far as babies go, so this says something), this jacket fits true to size.
Published 16 months ago by Megan Moira Noone

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs small, October 31, 2013
This jacket is adorable but it is a lot different than the adult version. It is a thicker stiffer fleece. My daughter is small for her age and it fits her perfect now she is only ten months. I was hoping for some growing room. This jacket runs small. Also the cuffs around the wrist r fairly small as well. They do not stretch at all and just fit. It's rough getting little hand through.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight in the wrists, October 31, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, but id skip it, March 20, 2014
As other reviews have warned the arm holes are super tight around the wrist, I bought 6-12 month for my 5 month old and over all fit was fine,but its too hard to get her hands through

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, October 6, 2014
JBW (Arlington, MA) - See all my reviews
I like this jacket. The LL Bean version is definitely nicer - but it was sold out. The LL Bean version has a hood, a guard at the top of the zipper so it doesn't pinch your child's chin or make it chapped in the cold, a loop for hanging the jacket on a hook, contrasting color binding on the hood, sleeves and pocket, it also has a reflective triangle on the back and it's much softer. So I would buy the other one if I could. That being said, this one is half the price - so it's not a bad option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and slightly bigger, December 2, 2014
My daughter is currently wearing 18 month clothes (Carters 18 month clothes fit her perfectly) and the 18 month jacket is slightly too big for her, which I prefer because I know she will get more wears out of it. We live in California so I needed something to keep in the diaper bag for chilly mornings/evenings. She also really likes wearing it because it's soft and the zipper doesn't annoy her like some of her other jackets.

4.0 out of 5 stars jacket, April 3, 2014
It's a little small for being 3-6 months my daughter is only 10 pounds and it fits good but wont last to long wearing it. But its cute & good quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to the size suggestions, March 17, 2014
The does run small/tight. It fits my 12 mo old daughter fine in the length but it's REALLY tight around the diameter of her wrists and arms.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but sleeves are tight, October 29, 2013
Very cute jacket and fits nicely except for the cuffs of the sleeves. I bought the 18-24 month size for my 18 month old and we have a hard time getting her hands all the way through the sleeve, the cuffs are just too tight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok fit, not perfect., July 6, 2014
Body part fits well but the arms are very tight particularly by the wrist. I was able to roll the sleeve up once at the wrist to make it fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars CUTE WARM, June 27, 2014
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER, IT FIT EVERYWHERE BUT THE HOLES FOR THE HANDS. IT SQUEEZED HER AND YOU COULD BARELY GET IT ON HER. BUT I LOVE THE JACKET. I BOUGHT IT CAUSE I HAVE ONE AND THAT WAY SHE COULD LOOK JUST LIKE MOMMY.