5.0 out of 5 stars Xs fit my 5 year old
My 5 year old is apx 46 inches tall and this jacket in xs fit him perfectly. Nice fleece jacket.
Published 13 months ago by Rachel Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Material has changed
Published 11 months ago by Alexandra Irwin

3.0 out of 5 stars Material has changed, November 13, 2013
I've been ordering these Fleece Jackets for quite a few years now, they used to be nice and warm and soft and cosy. This year however, I am not as pleased with the feel of the material any more. It used to be nice and soft, now its rather hard and scratchy. My oldest boys have already been complaining that they don't like their jackets. I guess we'll have to find a new brand for us.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is made of felt., November 17, 2013
I have a couple Columbia fleece jackets and I love them so I thought I would get a couple for my kids this winter. This is not the same thing at all. The stitching and design looks the same but the fabric is seriously felt. Yes, the stuff you use for craft projects. If I pushed on it hard with my thumb I could poke a hole straight through. Because there is no weave to this fabric (it is just fibers pressed together) I cannot see how it would handle even a trip through the washing machine much less a trip to the playground. Please do not waste your money on this terrible product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xs fit my 5 year old, October 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fleece, October 20, 2013
Great little fleece for my 3 y/o nephew. I love Columbia so wanted to get him a good coat. The XS was a little big so I exchanged it for the XXS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small., October 20, 2013
Product after washing is more like a 3T.
I wasted my money on this because tab small to start and then shrank further. Who needs a jacket for a child that you can not wash less it will shrink. Not happy with it at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 15, 2014
Excellent product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, May 22, 2014
I bought this jacket for my 5 years old son. I love Columbia jackets! Great jacket for a great price. I recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Jacket, April 21, 2014
I've bought my grandson several of these jackets through the seasons because I can always depend on the substantial cozy fabric, the ease of washing and drying, and the selection of great colors. These jackets are so popular that you might have trouble getting the size you want. I ordered a kids XS and to me it is a perfect size 5 (for a slim five year old). The sleeves are a little long and do not have knit cuffs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but a Little Smaller than Expected, April 18, 2014
It is a great jacket, but it fits snug. Will definitely buy again, but next time will buy a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm. Great for fall, winter & spring., April 6, 2014
You can't go wrong with this Columbia jacket. My daughter has one, too. Versatile. Easy to travel with and care for. Very warm.

Columbia Little Boys' Steens MT II Fleece Jacket